About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Elba 221
Modern, casual look
The Elba 221 can store four components behinds its smoked glass panel doors (TV not included).
Modern, casual look
The Salamander Designs Elba 221 A/V cabinet has simple, informal good looks. It features a light American cherry finish, with a thick, overhanging top. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 4 components
The 221's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The two component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The wood-framed doors feature smoked glass panels. They also have black aluminum pulls and soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- 2 component compartments (each):
- American cherry door frames with smoked glass panels and soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with American cherry finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 24-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 126 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C/EL221/AC
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Elba 221
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||650 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|