About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Lancaster 329
Modern rustic styling
Modern rustic styling
The Salamander Designs Lancaster 329 features rough-sawed panels simulating barn wood. This country-chic cabinet makes an ideal home for a small A/V system in a guest room, office, or den. Hand-built in the USA, this cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 6 components
The Lancaster 329's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50" and weighing up to 150 lbs. The full-width compartment is ideal for a sound bar or a center channel speaker. It features a removable speaker grille.
Below are two side-by-side component compartments. They each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- speaker storage compartment:
- 40-1/2"W x 9"H x 19-1/2"D
- removable speaker grille
- 2 component compartments (each):
- wood door with soft-close dampener
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf each with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with wood panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- 44"W x 31-5/8"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 157 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # C/LA329/BBO
What's in the box:
- 2 Shelves
- 2 Rear-panels
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Lancaster 329
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Stand Weight Limit||525 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||150 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limitede Lifetime|