About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Miami 221
Cool tropical styling
The Miami 221 can store up to 4 components (TV not included).
Cool tropical styling
The Salamander Designs Miami 221 A/V cabinet has a contemporary Caribbean look. It features a cool, high-gloss finish dramatically offset by a chocolate-brown tempered glass top. This finely crafted cabinet is hand-built in the USA on a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame. And you can customize it with specialized Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 4 components
The 221's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The two component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The solid doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- chocolate brown tempered glass top
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- tempered glass top
- 2 component compartments (each):
- gloss white finish doors and soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with gloss white panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 134 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C/MM221/GW
What's in the box:
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- 2 Rear-panels
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Miami 221
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Stand Weight Limit||650 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|