Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Miami 323
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 50"
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Miami 323 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Miami 323 can store up to 6 components (TV not included).
Cool Caribbean styling
The Salamander Designs Miami 323 A/V cabinet has a contemporary tropical look. It features a gloss white finish offset by a chocolate brown tempered glass top. Hand-built in the USA, this cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 6 components
The 323's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50" and weighing up to 350 lbs. The two component compartments each have two adjustable shelves that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
The removable back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers ensure air moves freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- chocolate brown tempered-glass top
- 2 component compartments (each):
- gloss white finish door with soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 27-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- 2 adjustable shelves each with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with gloss white finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 31-1/4"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 177 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||800 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||85-1/2|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|