About the Salamander Designs SA/XR20
With the Salamander Designs SA/XR20 extended rear panel, you can make room for your larger components. The panel's designed for use with select Chameleon racks and Synergy cabinets, like the Model 237. It gives you an additional 3-1/2” of depth. Ventilation slots help your components remain cool. Thumbnut screws hold the panel securely in place. Thumbnut screws make it easy to attach or remove the panel with a twist of your fingers.
- for Salamander Designs 3-shelf Synergy cabinets and Chameleon racks
- extends depth of cabinet by 3-1/2"
- ventilation slots to keep components cool
- heavy-weight black powder-coated steel
- thumbnut screws for easy removal
- can be used in combination with standard panels
- 22"W x 17-3/4"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 9 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SA/XR20
What's in the box:
- Extended rear-panel
- 4 Thumb-nuts
- 4 Flat-nuts
- 4 Drop-in nuts
- 4 Washers
- 4 Studs
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Salamander Designs SA/XR20
Extended Rear Panel: This optional rear panel for Salamander Designs Synergy & Chameleon AV cabinets/stands provides extra component compartment depth and better ventilation. The extended rear panel replaces the standard rear cabinet panel providing extra depth and additional ventilation.
Steel Construction: The Salamander Designs extended rear panel is constructed of heavy-weight black powder-coated steel with ventilation louvers.
3.5" Extra Depth: The extended rear panel provides an extra 3.5" of inside cabinet depth for larger components.
Easily Removable: The extended rear panel installs easily and is easy to remove with thumb-nuts for quick components access.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?