About the Salamander Designs Synergy Model 236
The Salamander Design Synergy System Model 236 combines practical equipment storage with dramatic styling. This striking piece of A/V furniture features hardwood panels set off by an anodized aluminum frame.
The Model 236 cabinet has plenty of room to store your gear and your media (TV and components not included)
Made for A/V gear
The sturdy cabinet top can support a TV up to 70” and weighing up to 300 lbs. The doors have perforated metal panels that allow IR signals from your remote to pass through, as well as air to ventilate your gear. They also effectively hide the gear behind them. The doors feature soft-close dampeners and hinges that extend so you can fully open each door.
The cabinet's central open compartment is ideal for a center channel speaker, small sound bar, or component. Underneath is a media drawer to help keep your library organized. It has enough room for up to 102 CDs or 52 DVDs, so you'll always have your favorites at hand.
The Model 236 can be assembled a number of ways. You can install the doors onto the side compartments, or leave them off entirely. You can place the Model 236 on the floor, or remove the non-marking feet and mount the unit on the wall.
The Model 236 comes with three adjustable shelves. You can place two in one compartment, or just use one in each. The supports slide along the aluminum frame, making the shelves infinitely adjustable.
Good for the environment and the country
Salamander Designs uses only hardwoods harvested from managed forestry programs. Their frames are made from recycled aluminum, with environmentally-friendly coatings and stains. And each Model 236 is built in the USA.
- for use with TVs up to 70"
- 2 compartments for components, plus open compartment and media drawer
- cabinet top:
- 65-3/4"W x 19-3/4"D
- supports up to 300 lbs.
- open center compartment for speaker or components:
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 8-1/2"H x 18"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- 2 outer component compartments (each):
- interior dimensions 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 18"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- 3 adjustable shelves (each)
- 19-3/4"W x 18-1/2"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- media drawer:
- interior dimensions: 18-1/4"W x 6"H x 15"D
- supports up to 100 lbs.
- stores up to 102 CDs or 52 DVDs
- select hardwood with a dark cherry finish
- removable compartment doors:
- slow-close dampeners
- hinges extend to open doors fully
- perforated metal panels
- ventilation openings to keep components cool
- removable back panel for easy access
- black anodized aluminum frame
- cabinet can be wall mounted (must be mounted to wall studs or anchored to a brick, block, or concrete wall)
- removable non-marking leveling feet
- 66-3/4"W x 21"H x 19-3/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # SB236W/B
What's in the box:
- Top Shelf
- Bottom shelf
- 3 Adjustable shelves
- 2 Side-panels
- 3 Rear-panels
- Media drawer
- 2 Drawer slides
- 8 Posts
- 2 Doors
- 4 Hinges
- 2 Door pulls (2 screws)
- 8 Joint-connector bolts
- 12 Shelf-pegs
- 8 Feet
- 8 Washers
- 8 Nuts
- 12 Thumb-nuts/screws
- 2 Rubber stops
- Assembly Instructions
Salamander Designs Synergy Model 236 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Synergy Model 236
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||3|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Stand Weight Limit||725 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||65-3/4|
|TV Shelf Depth||19-3/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited LIfetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited Lifeitme|
Synergy Series AV stand: The Salamander Designs Synergy series SB236C/B is a low and wide AV stand with an open top-shelf, an open center-channel shelf, two enclosed shelf compartments, and a media drawer; so it will hold plenty of your components and accommodate a TV up to 75".
Real Wood & MDF Construction: The Synergy series AV stand's top shelf & bottom base are 1-1/8" thick and consist of real wood veneers over an MDF core with a real wood lumber edge. The Doors are made of solid hardwood. These woods are a select grade of American hardwood and finished for durability and low maintenance.
Note: Wood being a natural product is prone to different grain patterns which can lead to slight variations in color and shade.
Anodized Aluminum Posts: At the heart of the Synergy series AV stand are unique square-shaped extruded aluminum support posts. Theses posts are used simultaneously as an external cabinet skeleton for supporting top, bottom, side, and back panels; as well as an internal skeleton for supporting shelves and drawers (sold separately).
Audiophile-Grade: The Salamander Designs Synergy series AV stand is designed with the Audiophile in mind. It is constructed of dissimilar materials which reduce transmission of performance robbing resonance. This will provide ample component isolation to enhance the sound quality of the system.
Solid Wood Door Frames w/ Perforated Steel Inserts: The Synergy series AV stand features solid wood door frames with perforated steel inserts and soft-close dampeners. The perforated door panels permit IR signals to passthrough, add ventilation, and hide your components. The snap-on hinges fully extend and are removable for better in-cabinet access. The doors can be hung so they swing to the left or right.
Open & Enclosed Shelving: The Salamander Designs Synergy series SB236C/B AV stand features a top shelf, adjustable open shelf, two fixed bottom shelves, and two adjustable middle shelves.
- Top Shelf: The top shelf measures 65.75" (w) x 21" (h) and 19.75" (d). It can support up to a 75" flat-panel TV that weighs up to 350 lbs.
- Open Shelf: The open shelf measures 19.75" (w) x 8.5" (h) x 18" (d). Its designed to hold your center-channel or soundbar speaker, but can also be used for AV components and other gear. It will support up to 75 lbs. The open shelf is adjustable and can be positioned anywhere in the center of the stand in relation to the fixed bottom shelf, top shelf, and the pull-out media drawer.
- Enclosed Shelving: On the left and right front of the AV stand are two enclosed compartments, hidden behind two hardwood frame doors with perforated steel inserts. Each compartment consists of a fixed bottom shelf and an infinite adjustable middle shelf. Each compartment space measures 19.75" (w) x 17.75" (h) x 18" (d). Each shelf can hold up to 75 lbs.
Pull-Out Media Drawer: The pull-out media drawer keeps your CD, DVD, Blu-ray, and Game collection hidden, but still within reach. The pull-out drawer features a solid wood face, while precision ball-bearing glides assure smooth operation. The pull-out drawer can hold up to 102 CDs or 52 DVDs. The drawer can positioned anywhere in the center of the stand in relation to the fixed bottom shelf, top shelf, and adjustable open shelf.
Removable Back Panels: Removable back panels permit fast, easy access to components and wiring. Wires can be easily hidden with the use of the rear panel by allowing cables to pass over and under them. There is approximately 1" of space between each shelf and the back panels, permitting wires and cables to pass-through.
Leveling Feet: The Salamander Designs Synergy series SB236C/B is fitted with heavy-duty, non-marking, leveling feet.
Optional Accessories: Optional accessories enhance functionality and add greater design flexibility. Choose from Casters, Adjustable Shelves, Pull-Out Shelves, Universal Storage Trays, Media Trays, and/or Accent Lightning (all sold separately).
Built-In The USA + Lifetime Warranty: All of the Salamander Designs Synergy series cabinets are hand-built in the USA and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
2 questions already asked