About the Salamander Designs Seattle 245
Smart, modern styling
Smart, modern styling
The Salamander Designs 245 is a spacious cabinet designed for larger TVs. The cabinet features carefully crafted door and side panels in a range of finishes, plus a tempered glass top.
Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for components and gear
The 245's spacious cabinet sports a black tempered glass top that resists scratches and stains. The two side component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
The center speaker compartment has a removable grille. It lets you keep the speaker out of sight but still lets the sound pass through. Below are two drawers for media and accessory storage.
Made for A/V gear
Each of the cabinet's back panels has openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers ensure air moves freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed.
- Cabinet top:
- tempered glass top
- 85-1/2"W x 21"1/4"D x 19-1/2"D
- tor TVs up to 90"
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- Open speaker compartment:
- center panel grille reversible for use with center channel speaker or projector's built-in speakers
- interior dimensions: 40-1/2"W x 9"H x 19-1/2"D
- 2 center media storage drawers (each):
- interior dimensions: 18-5/8"W x 7-3/4"H x 18"D
- 2 side storage compartments (each):
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H
- adjustable shelf: 19-3/4"W x ½"H x 18-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf weight capacity: 75 lbs.
- extruded aluminum frame
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wood feet with hidden levelers
- 85-1/2"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C/SE245/GO
What's in the box:
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- 2 Drawer assemblies
- 4 Rear-panels
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Salamander Designs Seattle 245
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Stand Weight Limit||525 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||150 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||85-1/2|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
1 question already asked