About the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Seattle 339
Rustic and roomy
Rustic and roomy
Add some rustic chic to your décor with the Salamander Designs 339 cabinet. Its textured exterior resembles rough-hewn wood. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame and low-profile wooden feet with hidden levelers.
Storage for up to 6 components
The cabinet can accommodate a TV of up to 75” and weighing up to 150 lbs. A compartment running the length of the cabinet provides plenty of space for your sound bar or center channel speaker. A removable grille lets you either hide or show off your speaker — your choice.
Below are three additional compartments, each with an adjustable shelf. The compartments have wood door panels that feature soft-close hinges.
Made for A/V gear
The cabinet's back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers ensure air moves freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed.
- cabinet top:
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/4"D
- for TVs up to 75"
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- top speaker compartment:
- interior dimensions: 61-1/4"W x 9"H x 19-1/2"D
- removeable speaker grille
- 3 bottom compartments (each):
- 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- 1 adjustable shelf, supporting up to 75 lbs.
- textured wood doors with soft-close dampeners
- extruded aluminum frame with natural wood finish panels
- ventilated shelves to keep components cool
- 64-3/4"W x 31-5/8"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 210 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # C/SE339/GO
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Seattle 339
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||---|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||---|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||---|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||---|
|TV Shelf Width||---|
|TV Shelf Depth||---|