About the PAC CAM-TY11 Backup Camera Cable
Keep or add a backup camera
Keep or add a backup camera
PAC designed the CAM-TY11 cable to retain the factory backup camera when adding an aftermarket radio in select 2012-2014 Toyota and Scion vehicles. You can also use this cable to add a backup camera to non-equipped 2012-2014 Toyota and Scion vehicles.
When retaining the stock backup camera, the cable plugs into the factory harness; when adding a backup camera, it connects between the factory harness and factory radio to integrate the aftermarket backup camera. The cable's 6-volt output wire provides power to either type of camera. Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this harness is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
PAC CAM-TY11 Backup Camera Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC CAM-TY11 Backup Camera Cable
Backup Camera Retention/Add-On Harness for Toyota & Scion: The PAC CAM-TY11 harness is designed for select 2012-2015 Toyota, Scion, and Subaru vehicles for retaining the factory back-up camera as well as adding a back-up camera to non-equipped vehicles. The harness simply plugs into the factory harness and provides the video from the back-up camera for aftermarket radio installations or connects between the factory harness and factory radio for integration of an aftermarket back-up camera.
- Factory Camera Retention: When installing an aftermarket stereo and retaining the factory reverse camera, you will also need PAC's RP4.2-TY11 radio replacement interface (541RP4TY11, sold separately).
- Aftermarket Camera Add-On: Add an aftermarket backup camera (sold separately) to a compatible Toyota, Scion, or Subaru factory 6.1" touchscreen radio.
Vehicle Compatibility: The PAC CAM-TY11 harness is compatible with the following 2012-2015 Toyota, Scion, and Subaru vehicles originally equipped with a factory 6.1" touchscreen radio.
- Not compatible in 2012-203 Toyota 4-Runner vehicles equipped with a factory amplifier.
- 2012-2014 Toyota Rav-4 vehicles must have a build date prior to November 23, 2013.
- 2012-2013 Toyota Tacoma vehicles must be equipped with factory navigation.
Composite Video Jacks: The PAC CAM-TY11 reverse camera harness features a female composite video jack for adding an aftermarket backup camera to the factory radio, and male composite video jack for retaining the factory backup camera with the addition of an aftermarket head unit.
Power & Ground: The red wire is used to inject 6 volts to the factory camera. It needs to be used with a 12 to 6 volt converter, such as the one built into the 541RP4TY11. The black wire is ground.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked