About the iSimple uLinx iPod® Connection Cable
Leave your iPod cable safe at home. iSimple's uLinx iPod cable is just like the cable that came with your iPod, only with a more rugged design that stands up to automotive use. It features a heavy-duty square jacket, as well as a latching 30-pin connector that'll ensure the cable stays joined to your Apple device. The slim connector shell makes it compatible with the openings on most iPod cases.
Use this 4-foot cable to connect your iPod or iPhone® with a 30-pin connector to any car stereo that features direct iPod control via USB input. It'll work just fine with any high-speed USB port outside of your vehicle, too. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 49" USB to iPod dock cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end and a male 30-pin dock connector on other end)
iSimple uLinx iPod® Connection Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iSimple uLinx iPod® Connection Cable
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The iSmple uLinx IS9413 Dock-to-USB cable for iPod/iPhone is an automotive-grade cable equivalent to the USB-to-iPod cable that came with your iPod or iPhone. The IS9413 cable can be connected to either a front or rear USB (type-A) input of select USB/iPod direct compatible aftermarket head units.
Note: The iSmple uLinx IS9413 features a USB (type-A) connector on one end that plugs into your head unit's USB port, and an Apple 30-pin connector on other end which plugs into the dock connector of your compatible iPod or iPhone.
Headunit Compatibility: The iSmple uLinx IS9413 cable is designed for many aftermarket head units which feature a One-Wire iPod USB direct connection. The iSmple uLinx IS9413 Dock-to-USB cable is equivalent to the USB-to-iPod dock cable that came with your iPod or iPhone
iPod Compatibility: The iSmple uLinx IS9413 cable is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features when connected to a compatible One-Wire iPod USB direct head unit (as of 4/10/2012):
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
- *Requires Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter cable (472LTN230P, sold separately).
- Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
The iSimple uLinx iPod® Connection Cable replaces these items
- for docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads released before Fall, 2012
- integrated 30-pin dock connector and micro-USB end allows connection to Android and Blackberry devices
- retractable cable design
1 question already asked