About the iSimple Gateway ISFD75
Play your music through your factory radio
Your iPod or iPhone is also your music storage device, with hours of tunes you've selected. But you couldn't play those tunes in your car...until now. Just install this iSimple Gateway ISFD75 adapter — it not only allows you to listen to all your favorite tunes through your car's speakers, it even lets you control song and playlist selections right from your radio.
The ISFD75 features an 11-foot Apple 30-pin cable for direct connection from your Apple device to your car's factory radio, allowing you to use the radio's controls to browse your Apple device by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist. If you have a newer iPod/iPhone device with a Lightning connector, then you will also need Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter. And the GateWay isn't just an iPod adapter; the ISMD75 is equipped with a right-angle male 3.5mm stereo connector and a set of female stereo RCA jacks, allowing you to connect another audio source.
Note: You will need to disconnect the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, or Mazda factory radio's harness and plug the iSimple Gateway's vehicle harness into the back of the factory radio. Your radio must have an external satellite radio tuner or SYNC for this adapter to work; you'll retain these features in compatible vehicles. Please refer to the "Details" tab for specific information.
- control your iPod with the factory radio in compatible vehicles
- controls track selection and fast-forward/reverse
- iPod remains active, allowing for access to all of your playlists
- charges your iPod battery
- auxiliary input for adding additional sources
- includes 11-foot cable for your iPod and three vehicle-specific connection cables
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISFD75
What's in the box:
- Add-on iPod/Aux interface module
- Vehicle/interface harness
- LCD retention harness
- 11' iPod connector cable (w/ a proprietary 8-pin connector on one end and an Apple 30-pin connector on other end)
- 6' Audio cable (w/ a proprietary 8-pin connector on one end and a stereo 3.5mm connector/female stereo RCA connectors on other end)
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Non-Nav radio Instructions
- Navigation radio Instructions
- "Qucik Reference Cards" sheet
iSimple Gateway ISFD75 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iSimple Gateway ISFD75
Add-On iPod/Aux Interface: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 adds iPod/iPhone and Aux connectivity to your Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda vehicle's factory radio.
Vehicle Compatibility: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 is compatible with the following Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda vehicles (as of 10/16/15).
|Explorer Sport Trac||2007-2010|
- Vehicle must be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio.
- Not compatible with vehicles that have a radio with an internal Satellite Radio tuner and are not equipped with SYNC.
- Non-navigation radios must have an "AUX, "Sirius" or "SAT" button to be compatible.
- 2011+ models equipped with Navigation radios are not compatible.
- Please use the Crutchfield Car Selector to verify compatibility with your vehicle.
Made for iPod/iPhone Compatible: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 features an 11' Apple 30-pin cable for direct connection to your Apple iPod or iPhone with a 30-pin connector. The ISFD75 supports audio playback, browsing controls, information display, and charging of your Apple iPod/iPhone device through your factory radio. You can also control your connected iPod/iPhone from your factory steering wheel controls (if equipped) or choose to continue to use your iPod/iPhone's clickwheel or touchscreen. You are able to browse your iPod/iPhone's music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist in alphabetical order.
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
Note: If you have a newer iPod/iPhone device with a Lightning connector, then you will also need Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter or cable (sold separately) to make it compatible.
Aux Input: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 is equipped with a right-angle male 3.5mm stereo connector and a set of female stereo RCA jacks for connecting an external portable audio device, which features an audio output or headphone jack. Only one device can be connected to the unit's auxiliary input at one time.
Retains Factory Sync & Satellite Radio: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 retains original system features, such as Sync & Satellite Radio (if equipped).
Dip Switches: The iSimple Gateway ISFD75 features four dip switches to configure the module for your compatible Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda vehicle.
Vehicle Harness: You will need to disconnect the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Mazda factory radio's harness and plug the iSimple Gateway's vehicle harness into the back of the factory radio. The factory radio's harness then plugs into the iSimple Gateway's vehicle harness.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked