About the PAC OS2-GM32 Wiring Interface
This PAC OS2-GM32 interface allows you to connect your new radio to the existing wiring in your vehicle and keep your factory features working. You'll keep the features you've become accustomed to such as safety warning chimes, the Bose amplified audio system, Retained Accessory Power (RAP), and the OnStar® system. If you have a standard Bose system, you'll be able to fade from the front to rear speakers with your new car stereo; if you have the Premium Bose system, you'll lose that ability.
The steering wheel controls for OnStar will still work, but you'll need a steering wheel control adapter (sold separately) to connect your new stereo to the Cadillac's steering wheel controls. You'll also lose the factory XM receiver.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this interface is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year..
PAC OS2-GM32 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC OS2-GM32 Wiring Interface
Radio Replacement Interface: The PAC OS2-GM32 radio replacement interface allows your to replace the factory stereo in select Cadillac vehicles with an aftermarket head unit and maintain operation factory features such as OnStar, Bose amplifier, RAP, and warning chimes.
Vehicle Compatibility: The PAC OS2-GM32 is compatible with select 1996-2005 Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Seville vehicles with GM Class II data-bus system and 32-pin connector (with or without OnStar, and with Bose)
Note: Click here for the latest vehicle compatibility chart from PAC.
Retained Features: The PAC OS2-GM32 radio replacement interface retains the following factory features of your vehicle.
- OnStar: The OS2-GM32 retains your vehicle's factory OnStar system. It allows audio from the OnStar system to play through the vehicle's two front speakers when OnStar is active, and mutes the output of your new aftermarket radio. OnStar volume control can still be done through your factory steering wheel controls.
- Bose Amplifier: The PAC radio replacement interface lets you retain your vehicle's factory Bose amplifier. Standard Bose amplifiers will continue to fade front to rear. Due to the design of Premium Bose amplifier systems, there is currently no way of fading from front to rear with an aftermarket radio.
- Accessory Turn-On Wire: The OS2-GM32 provides a +12V switched accessory output; no more searching for switched +12-volts in the fuse box or kick panel.
- RAP: Your aftermarket head unit will continue to operate with the vehicle's RAP (Retained Accessory Power) system. The aftermarket radio will stay on after the vehicle's key is turned off and then stays on for approximately 10 minutes or until a door is opened.
- Warning Chimes: The vehicle's factory warning & parking assist chimes are also fully retained. External chime module included.
Note: The OS2-GM32 does not retain the factory XM Satellite Radio receiver; you will lose this option when the factory radio is replaced with an aftermarket stereo.
Wiring Connection Chart: The included harness features the following wires which will need to be hardwired (solder or crimped) to your aftermarket head unit's wiring harness.
|Red||+12 Volt Accessory|
|Yellow||+12 Volt Constant|
|Blue/White||Amp Turn On|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/Black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front Speaker +|
|Gray/Black||Right Front Speaker -|
|Green||Left Rear Speaker +|
|Green/Black||Left Rear Speaker -|
|Purple||Right Rear Speaker +|
|Purple/Black||Right Rear Speaker -|
Note: Installation tools, hardware, & accessories are not included & sold separately.
The PAC OS2-GM32 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- lets you replace your factory stereo in your 1996-04 Cadillac while retaining the factory warning chimes
4 questions already asked