About the PAC RPK4-CH4103
Your Cherokee is packed with up-to-date features, so replacing the radio while keeping those features requires more than just a dash kit. PAC's RPK4-CH4103 integrated installation kit fills the bill. This package lets you install an aftermarket single-DIN (2") or double-DIN (4") radio while retaining important factory features and providing the controls to access them.
Keep your factory features
The RPK4-CH4103 lets you keep the conveniences you're accustomed to in your Jeep, including
- Steering wheel controls
- Reverse camera (if equipped)
- Amplified audio system (if equipped)
- Aux audio input
- USB hub
LCD screen and more
In addition to the dash kit, the package also includes a full set of climate control knobs and buttons, including four programmable hard buttons for quick access to features like camera selection and vehicle settings. Topping the controls off is a multipurpose 5.2” touchscreen that provides access for advanced settings such as:
- Climate controls
- Camera selection
- Vehicle settings
- Performance gauges
- Vehicle information and settings
The RPK4-CH4103 package includes a factory-matched USB hub with USB, HDMI, and A/V inputs. In addition to keeping your factory backup camera, the system supports up to five backup cameras when used with the PAC RPA-16P5V camera harness (sold separately).
- allows installation of a new receiver in select Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles
- includes a new 5.2" touchscreen display that accesses:
- climate information
- camera selection
- performance data
- 4 programmable hard buttons give you quick access to functions
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls
- retains factory amp (if equipped)
- retains vehicle cameras (multiple cameras require separate adapter)
- USB hub (2 USB, HDMI, and A/V inputs)
- supplies outputs for NAV receivers (reverse, illumination, and Vehicle Speed Sensor [V.S.S.])
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RPK4-CH4103
What's in the box:
- Radio dash bezel with 5.2" LCD display
- Radio mounting shroud (trim ring)
- Single-DIN mounting pocket
- 2 Radio mounting side brackets
- 8 Pan head ISO screws
- USB hub
- USB rear bracekt
- 10 Labeled plastic buttons
- 6 Blank plastic buttons
- Two 10' USB extension cables
- 10' HDMI extension cables
- 10' Stereo minijack audio extension cable
- External chime speaker with attached cable (2-pin plug)
- Dual-sided 3M tape
- Two M4 x 30mm screws
- Two M4 wingnuts
- Radio Installation adapter box (RP4.2-CH4103)
- Reverse camera retention harness (RPA-16P1V)
- AM/FM antenna adapter (BAA22)
- Aftermarket radio connection harness (A109-RAD-HAR)
- Interface harness (RPK4-CH41xx-HAR)
- LCD display output harness (10P-2-10P-18-HAR)
- CAN-Bus connection harness (MQS4PT-36)
- AV adapter (X-3.5JACK4M-3RCAF)
- Audio adapter (X-3.5JACK3F-2RCAM)
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC RPK4-CH4103
Vehicle Compatibility: The PAC RadioPRO 4 Series RPK4-CH4103 Integrated Installation Kit lets you replace the factory OEM radio in your 2014-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee with an upgraded aftermarket receiver and retain all climate control functions, factory amplified sound system, steering wheel controls, reverse camera, safety equipment and more.
Note: The RPK4-CH4104 is not compatible with Trackhawk or SRT trims.
Dash Kit for Single or Double DIN Radios: The included factory matched dash kit will accommodate a Single-DIN aftermarket head unit using the supplied pocket or a Double-DIN aftermarket head unit without the pocket.
- 5.2" LCD Touchscreen: The kit's integrated 5.2" LCD touchscreen allows you to easily swipe between climate control, camera select, vehicle settings, performance gauges, and vehicle information. Features provided by the LCD screen will vary based on the vehicle features. The integrated 5.2" LCD screen does not retain the Compass, Phone & Navigation Prompts, and Clock from your Jeep Grand Cherokee's factory instrument cluster display.
- Climate Controls & Proximity Buttons: The dash kit features integrated climate control knobs and buttons, as well as a Hazard switch. There are also 4 programmable push buttons built into the kit with proximity-sense technology for quicker access to factory cameras and climate controls.
- You will need to cut and modify the sub-dash of your 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee to accommodate the mounting depth of some aftermarket radios. Some shallow mount aftermarket radios will not require this modification.
- The sub-dash on a 2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is designed differently and does not require modification.
Factory Amplified and Non-Amplified System Compatible: The PAC RPK4-CH4103 lets you retain your Jeep Grand Cherokee's factory amplified sound system (if equipped) when replacing the factory radio with a newer aftermarket stereo. Balance and Fade controls are also retained. In addition, the RPK4-CH4103 is compatible in Jeep Grand Cherokee's with non-amplified sound systems. Make sure to plug the supplied wiring harness into the correct "Amplified" or "Non-Amplified" port on the RPK4-CH4103's radio installation adapter.
Notes: This integrated installation kit does not retain the factory amplifier's Speed Controlled Volume feature.
Steering Wheel Control: The RPK4-CH4103 will retain your Jeep Grand Cherokee's factory steering wheel controls (SWC) and allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press long press dual command functionality (no separate steering wheel adapter is required). Your new aftermarket radio will also need to support steering wheel control.
Media Inputs: The PAC RPK4-CH4103 will retain some of your Jeep's factory media connections including the Aux input and USB port. The factory USB port and Aux input are retained through the use of a media hub which replaces the factory in-dash USB/Aux module and plugs into the rear-panel USB port and Aux input on your aftermarket radio. The hub includes two USB ports, a 3.5mm aux input, and even an HDMI connection.
Note: Many uConnect features are not retained; including WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, and SOS/Assist.
Backup Camera and Parking Sensors: The PAC RPK4-CH4103 will retain your Jeep's stock backup camera, if your new aftermarket head unit is equipped with a rear-panel composite video camera input. The RPK4-CH4103 will even retain your Jeep's factory parking sensors (if equipped).
- Multiple Cameras: If the Jeep is equipped with a bed camera or more cameras are being added beyond a reverse camera, you will need PAC's RPA-16PV6 camera upgrade harness (sold separately). With the addition of the optional RPA-16P5V harness, the RPK4-CH4103 supports display and control of up to 5 cameras. The RPA-16P5V replaces the camera harness that is included with the RPK4-CH4103.
- External Chime Speaker: In Jeeps without a factory amplifier that are equipped with parking sensors, you must use the included external speaker in order to continue hearing parking sensor chimes. If the Jeep has a factory amplified system and parking sensors, the speaker is not necessary unless the factory amplifier is no longer being used.
Retained Accessory Power (R.AP.) and Warning Chimes: The ignition power source of your Jeep Grand Cherokee keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The RPK4-CH4103 is designed to retain this function. The PAC RPK4-CH4103 will also retain your Jeep's factory warning chimes through the included external chime speaker module.
Navigation Outputs: The PAC RPK4-CH4103 also provides data bus driven Navigation outputs - such as vehicle speed sensor (VSS), reverse trigger, and parking brake - making the installation of an aftermarket navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
RadioPRO App: PAC offers a Windows compatible RadioPRO App software program to allows you to update the RPK4-CH4103 when new firmware updates become available. The interface must be connected to the vehicle and your Windows laptop when using the RadioPRO App.