About the PAC RPK5-GM4102 Dash and Wiring Kit
The new Camaros are great cars, beautiful and fun to drive, but the factory audio system could be better. To give yourself sound you'll enjoy as much as your car, you'll need to replace the factory radio, but you don't want to lose your factory climate controls and other functions. PAC's RPK5-GM4102 dash and wiring kit allows you to install an aftermarket single- (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) receiver in your dash while retaining your Camaro's climate controls, OnStar functions, steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier, external temperature display, USB port, aux in jack, electric door locks, and hazard lights.
Keep your standard functions
The kit includes the knobs and buttons you'll need to retain your Camaro's climate controls. The steering wheel control adapter is built into the interface, allowing you to keep those convenient controls. The included harnesses connect your new radio to your vehicle's external temperature sensor, factory USB port, and aux audio input. The kit is made to fit seamlessly into your Camaro's dash, and the silver finish matches your factory dash.
- install an aftermarket single-DIN (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo
- package includes dash kit, wiring harnesses, antenna adapter, and electronic interface module
- retains factory climate controls
- retains factory amplifier, OnStar, steering wheel audio controls, USB port, aux in jack, temperature display, and hazard lights
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RPK5-GM4102
What's in the box:
- Dash kit
- 2 Brackets
- Radio replacement interface module
- Chime module
- Vehicle harness
- Interface harness
- SWC harness
- USB harness
- Aux harness
- Antenna adapter
- Orange/black wire lead
- Pink/black wire lead
- 4 Button inserts
- 4 Plastic spacers
- 8 Screws
- 4 Machine screws
- Installation Instructions
PAC RPK5-GM4102 Dash and Wiring Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC RPK5-GM4102 Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The PAC RadioPRO 5 Integrated Installation Kit (RPK5-GM4102) lets you replace the factory radio of your 2010-2015 Camaro with a new aftermarket stereo while retaining important factory features; such as OnStar with Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, USB and Aux inputs, climate controls and more. The RPK5-GM4102 is compatible with all trim-levels of the 2010-2015 Camaro, including models with or without the MyLink Factory radio.
Factory Matched Dash Kit w/ Climate Control: The included factory matched dash kit will accommodate a Single-DIN aftermarket head unit using the supplied pocket or a Double-DIN aftermarket head unit without the pocket. Climate control, hazard lights, and door-lock functions are retained through the dash kit's integrated integrated climate control knobs, hazard switch, and door lock/unlock switch.
Factory Amplified and Non-Amplified System Compatible: The PAC RPK5-GM4102 lets you retain your Chevy Camaro's factory amplified sound system (if equipped) when replacing the factory radio with a newer aftermarket head unit. Balance & Fade controls are also retained. Its also compatible with Camaros with non-amplified sound systems.
Retained Factory Functions: The PAC RadioPRO 5 Integrated Instalaltion Kit (RPK5-GM4102) retains a variety of important factory features and functions when replacing your vehicle's factory radio with an aftemarket head unit.
- OnStar w/ Bluetooth: This integrated installation kit is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system and Bluetooth that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit. However, it is recommended that you disconnect your phone from the factory Bluetooth and utilize your new aftermarket's built-in Bluetooth with its external microphone. OnStar can still be accessed by using the mirror controls in the vehicle.
- Aux & USB Inputs: The PAC RPK5-GM4102 will retain your car's factory Aux & USB inputs, if your new aftermarket head unit is equipped with a rear-panel Aux and USB input. A minijack-to-RCA adapter (sold separately) maybe required to retain the Aux input.
- Backup Camera: The factory backup camera can be retained in Chevy Camaro's that were factory equipped with the MyLink system. Your new aftermarket receiver must feature a composite video rear-view camera input.
- Steering Wheel Control: The RPK5-GM4102 will retain your Camaro's factory steering wheel controls (SWC) and allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press long press dual command functionality (no separate steering wheel adapter is required). Your new aftermarket head unit will need to support steering wheel control.
- Temperature Display: The PAC RadioPRO 5 Integrated Instalaltion Kit (RPK5-GM4102) also retains your vehicle's factory external temperature display.
- Warning Chimes: The PAC RPK5-GM4102 will retain your vehicle's factory warning chimes through the included external chime module.
- Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.): The ignition power source of many GM vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the R.A.P. (retained accessory power). The RPK5-GM4102 is designed to retain this function.
Note: The PAC RPK5-GM4102 will not retain your vehicle's factory satellite radio.
Navigation Outputs: The PAC RPK5-GM4102 also provides data bus driven Navigation outputs - such as vehicle speed sensor (VSS), reverse trigger, and parking brake - making the installation of an aftermarket navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
RadioPRO App: PAC offers a Windows compatible RadioPRO App software program to help you keep the interface updated with the latest firmware. The interface must be connected to the vehicle and your Windows laptop when using the RadioPRO App.
The PAC RPK5-GM4102 Dash and Wiring Kit replaces these items
- full-color touchscreen with full climate controls
- includes wiring harness and antenna adapter
- retains factory steering wheel controls, HVAC controls, door locks, and hazard lights
- install a single- or double-sized aftermarket receiver in your 2010-up Camaro
- retains all factory climate control functions
- matches dash color, texture, and contour
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked