About the Stinger SEA4287
Delivering marine power
Delivering marine power
If you want to hear your music clearly over the sounds of the wind and waves, you'll need a marine amplifier and marine-compliant wiring. This 8-gauge amp wiring kit from Stinger will deliver the juice that'll keep your marine amp running smoothly and sounding happy.
Dual cable construction
The power and ground wires are cleverly put together in "Siamese Pair" construction for convenient and neat installations. They use standard marine color coding — red for power, yellow for ground. The tough PVC jackets exceed marine standards for dirt-, water-, salt-, and weather-resistance, so your power will flow reliably for years.
What's in the package
This kit includes power and ground wires, a remote turn-on wire, a fuse holder with a fuse, and some installation hardware and connectors. The kit does not include marine patch cables or speaker wire, so you'll need to purchase them separately.
- marine amplifier wiring kit
- 22.9 feet of 8-gauge power and ground wire pair with ring terminals
- 22.9 feet of 18-gauge remote turn-on wire
- MIDI fuse holder with 40-amp fuse installed
- wire ferrules and some installation hardware and connectors included
- standard marine color-coding: red for power, yellow for ground
- all wires made of tinned oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Type III BC5W2 compliant PVC jacket exceeds UL1426 marine standards
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SEA4287
What's in the box:
- 23' Molded 8-gauge red/yellow power & ground wires w/ attached ring terminals on one end
- 23' Blue 18-gauge remote turn-on wire
- 1 MIDI/AFS Fuse holder
- One 40A MIDI/AFS fuse (installed)
- Two 8-gauge crimp-on ring terminals
- Two 8-gauge crimp-on fork terminals
- Five 18-gauge crimp-on fork terminals
- Two 8-gauge wire ferrules
- Four 18-gauge wire ferrules
- One 18-gauge crimp connector
- One 3mm Allen key
- Twenty 7" wire-ties
Stinger SEA4287 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Stinger SEA4287
Overview: The Stinger SEA4287 marine-grade amplifier wiring kit features Stinger's "Siamese Pair" dual power/ground wires, designed specifically for marine applications. Having both power and ground leads molded together makes installation much easier while taking less time.
Materials: All wiring for the Stinger SEA4287 is made with OFC True-Spec copper with hyper-twist tinned conductors, providing excellent current transfer for optimum audio performance. Each of the provided ring terminals, fork terminals, and wire ferrules are nickel plated for added corrosion resistance and improved conductivity. A water-resistant MIDI/AFS fuse holder is also provided, getting placed inline on the power wire approximately 4-8" from the battery connection.
Marine-Grade: The SEA4287 power/ground wire uses marine-standard color coding for power (red) and ground (yellow), while exceeding UL1426 Marine Standards for water-resistance. The Type III BC5W2 Compliant Marine PVC jacket is 1050C dry and 750C wet, salt, fog, and oil rated, for maximum protection from the harsh marine environment.