About the PAC USB Extension Cable
So you've got a fantastic new car stereo in your dash, but your iPod cable won't reach from the iPod in your center console to its rear USB input. This PAC 6-ft. extension cable features female and male USB ends, and includes a mounting bracket for a permanent installation, so you can set up a convenient spot for plugging in your iPod or thumb drive.
The cable's female USB end provides a flush-mount design for permanent installation — simply drill a hole into the spot where you'd like to connect your USB devices, then snap in the end of the cable for a factory look. If you'd rather not drill a hole, just snap that end of the cable into the included mounting bracket, then place the bracket in a good place for quick access to your USB devices. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 6' USB extension cable (with a male USB type-A connector on one end and a female USB type-A connector on other end)
- Mounting bracket
- 4 Self-tapping mounting screws
PAC USB Extension Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the PAC USB Extension Cable
Overview: The PAC 6' USB Extension Cable with Mounting Bracket (part # USBCBL) connects to the rear-panel USB port on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient connection for your USB memory device.
Note: Fully compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, but should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable if your are planning to use CarPlay or Android Auto.
USB Connectors: The 6' USB extension cable features one male USB (type-A) connector and one female USB (type-A) port.
- Male USB (type-A) Connector: The USB extension cable's male USB (type-A) connector plugs into the rear-panel USB (type-A) port of your aftermarket head unit.
- Female USB (type-A) Port: The USB extension cable's female USB (type-A) port lets you connect your USB flash memory device.
Mounting Options: The PAC 6' USB Extension Cable with Mounting Bracket offers two mounting options.
- Flush Mount: The female USB (type-A) port of the USB extension cable features a flush mountable design. You can simply drill a 3/4" hole at the desired mounting location and snap the end of the USB extension cable in for an OEM look.
- Mounting Bracket: The USB extension cables also features a mounting bracket that can be used to mount the USB connector without drilling holes in the vehicle. Just snap the USB extension cable into the bracket and mount it wherever your installation demands.
- Width = 2.345"
- Height = 1.355"
- Depth = 0.795"
Flush Mount USB Connector:
- Diameter = 1.015"
- Depth = 1.105"
Cable Length: 6'
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
7 questions already asked