About the PAC USBDMA1
Add a USB input where you need it
Extend the rear USB port on your new car stereo to a convenient spot on your dash. Simply plug the male end of this PAC USBDMA1 USB cable extension into the USB port, then secure the female end wherever you need it. The 1-foot cable's female USB end uses a flush-mount design for permanent installation and factory look — just drill a hole into the spot where you'd like to connect your USB devices, and snap in the end of the cable.
- 1-foot USB extension cable for connection to a receiver's rear USB input
- flush mountable design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # USBDMA1
What's in the box:
- 12" USB extension cable ( (with a male USB type-A connector on one end and a female USB type-A connector on other end)
PAC USBDMA1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the PAC USBDMA1
USB Dash-Mount Cable: The PAC USB Dash-Mount Cable (USBDMA1) connects to the rear-panel USB cable on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient connection for your smartphone or USB thumbdrive.
Note: The PAC USBDMA1 is fully compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto.
USB Connectors: The USB dash-mount cable features one male USB (type-A) connector and one female USB (type-A) port.
- Male USB (type-A) Connector: The USB dash-mount cable's male USB (type-A) connector plugs into the rear-panel USB cable of your aftermarket head unit.
- Female USB (type-A) Port: The USB dash-mount cable's female USB (type-A) port lets you connect your smartphone or USB thumbdrive.
Dimensions: Dimensions and cable length for USB dash-mount cable.
- Outer Diameter: 1.015"
- Cutout Diameter: 0.75"
- Overall Depth: 1.325"
- Mounting Depth: 1.255
- Cable Length: 12.0"
5 questions already asked
Looks factory. Took the place of the cigarette lighter and makes it easy to hook up my phone to my head unit for CarPlay.
Kyle from Shawano, WI