About the PAC USBDMA6
Add a USB input where you need it
Add a USB input where you need it
Extend the rear USB port on your new car stereo to a convenient spot on your dash. Simply plug the male end of this PAC USBDMA6 USB cable extension into the USB port, then use the included dash mount to secure the female end wherever you need it.
For a clean installation
PAC gives you six feet of cable so you can route it through even the trickiest of dashes. The cable's female USB end provides a flush-mount design for permanent installation — simply drill a hole into the spot where you'd like to connect your USB devices, and snap in the end of the cable for a factory look. If you'd rather not drill a hole, just snap that end of the cable into the included mounting bracket, then place the bracket in a good place for quick access to your USB devices. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 6' USB extension cable (with a male USB type-A connector on one end and a female USB type-A connector on other end)
- Mounting bracket
- 4 Self-tapping mounting screws
PAC USBDMA6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the PAC USBDMA6
USB Dash-Mount Cable: The PAC 6' USB Dash-Mount Cable (part # USBDMA6) connects to the rear-panel USB port on the back of your in-dash head unit and provides a convenient connection for your smartphone or USB thumbdrive.
- Fully compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, but should not be used in conjunction with another USB extension cable if you are planning to use CarPlay or Android Auto.
- The PAC USBDMA6 should be plugged directly into the rear-panel USB port of your receiver (it will replace the USB extension that comes with your receiver; not designed to be used in conjunction with it).
USB Connectors: The 6' USB extension cable features one male USB (type-A) connector and one female USB (type-A) port.
- Male USB (type-A) Connector: The USB extension cable's male USB (type-A) connector plugs into the rear-panel USB (type-A) port of your aftermarket head unit.
- Female USB (type-A) Port: The USB extension cable's female USB (type-A) port lets you connect your smartphone or USB thumbdrive.
Mounting Options: The PAC 6' USB Extension Cable with Mounting Bracket offers two mounting options.
- Flush Mount: The female USB (type-A) port of the USB extension cable features a flush mountable design. You can simply drill a 3/4" hole at the desired mounting location and snap the end of the USB extension cable in for a factory OEM look.
- Mounting Bracket: The USB extension cables also features a mounting bracket that can be used to mount the USB connector without drilling a 3/4" hole in the vehicle. Just snap the USB extension cable into the bracket and mount it wherever your installation demands. The bracket secures into place with four screws (included).
- Mounting Bracket:
- Width = 2.345"
- Height = 1.365"
- Depth = 0.795"
- Flush Mount USB Connector:
- Outer Diameter = 1.015"
- Cutout Diameter = 0.75"
- Overall Depth = 1.325"
- Mounting Depth = 1.255
- Extension Cable:
- Length = 6'
The PAC USBDMA6 replaces these items
- 6' USB extension cable for connection to any receiver's rear USB input
- includes mounting bracket
- flush mountable design
5 questions already asked
Purchased two of these cables for my truck and they work great with the new KENWOOD. There is no noticeable delay in the CarPlay feature. Instead of cutting a hole in panels I gutted the power outlets and installed the ports. I had to wrap some electrical tape around them to snug them up.
Joshua from Lompoc, Ca