About the Russound A-BUS Universal Remote Control (A-LRC2)
This remote lets you operate your Russound A-BUS audio system in any room where you've installed an in-wall keypad or input source module. Sensors built into the keypads receive IR (infrared) signals from the remote and transmit them via the system's CAT-5 cabling to control your source components.
The A-LRC2 comes pre-programmed to operate many brands of audio/video gear, and it can also learn specific functions from your existing IR remotes.
- operates Russound A-BUS multi-room music systems and up to seven additional devices
- learns IR codes from your existing remote controls
- pre-programmed for many brands of audio/video gear
- "all off" function turns off all keypads from a single location
- uses 2 "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2000-526732
What's in the box:
- A-LRC2 wireless remote control
- 2 "AAA" Batteries
- User guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Russound A-BUS Universal Remote Control (A-LRC2)
A-LRC2: The A-LRC2 remote is designed to integrate with any of the A-BUS system hubs. In addition to controlling the local volume and source selection, it will control up to 7 source components; 6 connected to the hub using the IR emitters included with the system and one local source. The A-LRC2 is pre-coded with commands for a wide variety of components from numerous manufacturers. It can also learn commands from an existing remote.