About the Russound IPK-1
Convenient in-wall controls for your Russound music system
What if controlling your music was as simple as flipping on a light switch? The Russound IPK-1 in-wall keypad works with your compatible Russound audio controller to change tracks, sources, volume, and more. It's especially helpful if you prefer discrete, tactile controls over an app- or computer-based interface.
- in-wall keypad for compatible Russound audio controllers
- controls power, source selection, volume, play/pause, and track forward/back for a single zone
- two-way feedback system relays status and volume level through the front-panel LED light
- easy-to-use buttons for simple operation
- includes 4 "favorites" buttons for quickly selecting a source
- connects to your compatible Russound controller via your home network using CAT-6 cable
- installs in a single-gang electrical box
- includes black and white Decora-style inserts to match your décor
- Decora-style wall plate required for installation (sold separately)
- mounting depth behind faceplate: 1-1/16"
Warranty and other info:
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1550-853630
What's in the box:
- IPK-1 Keypad w/white Decora insert
- Black Decora insert
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Russound IPK-1
Overview: The Russound IPK-1 single-gang, in-wall keypad is designed for convenient control of a zone when using a Russound MCA Series controller/amplifier (sold separately). The keypad features soft-touch buttons for easy access to Volume Up/Down, Power, Play/Pause, Skip Forward/Backward, and four Favorite buttons for storing and recalling Favorites. The IPK-1 also features a Status LED that can light different colors, indicating the current status of the keypad and selected audio zone. The IPK-1 includes a pre-installed white Decora insert and an additional black Decora insert.
Note: A decorative wall-plate is not included and must be purchased separately.
Connection: The IPK-1 communicates to the controller/amplifier through standard CAT-5/6 cable connected to the same network via a PoE Switch (CAT cable and PoE Switch are sold separately). The IPK-1 is PoE powered via 802.3af through a CAT-5/6 cable connected to a PoE Switch. Cable runs for zone keypads should not exceed 300' maximum.
Installation: The IPK-1 is designed to be mounted in a standard single-gang electrical box (sold separately). Electrical boxes must be at least 2-1/2" deep to accommodate the keypad as well as the CAT-5/6 cable connector.
The Russound IPK-1 replaces these items
- five-character LCD display indicates current source, volume level, and system status
- controls power, source selection, volume, play/pause, and a zone-specific favorite source
- backlit with white illumination