- individual keypad for Russound CAA66 multi-room audio systems
- easy-to-use buttons for simple multiroom operation
- controls power, source selection, volume, bass, treble, and balance
- backlit with amber illumination
- installs in wall in a single-gang electrical box
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1210-528392
What's in the box:
- KP6 keypad with white insert installed
- Almond colored replacement insert
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Foam trim-rings
- 2 Sheets of labels
- Installation instructions
Russound KP6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Russound KP6
KP6 System Keypad: Russound's KP6 Keypad gives you simple control of your Russound CAA66 multiroom system. It includes two sheets of source labels to easily identify each system source, from a CD player to an iPod. The keypad also indicates volume and receives IR commands from a remote control. You can adjust the bass, treble, balance, loudness and volume directly from each keypad to personalize the sound in the zone. For added convenience, you can even turn the whole system off at any keypad.
- The KP6 keypad will install into a single-gang electrical work box (sold separately at most hardware stores). You'll need to use a UL/CSA approved plastic single-gang (18 ci) electrical box. Decorative cover plates not included (sold separately at most hardware stores).
- The keypad connect to the CAA66 controller-amplifier via CAT-5 cable (not included). The maximum recommended wire run length is 250' for each keypad. Each keypad uses a 110-punchdown terminal on the back panel to provide simple installation and a strong connection for CAT-5 cable's eight conductors.