About the Russound KPL Keypad with LCD Display
Use this in-wall controller with your Russound CAS44 multi-room music system. It features a five-line LCD display and gives you pushbutton control of your audio system in a single listening area. The keypad offers controls for power, source selection, volume, bass, treble, and balance. The "all off" feature turns off the power to the entire system from a single keypad, so you won't have to go from room to room at end of a party to shut the system down.
Standard single-gang junction box and Decora-style wall plate required for installation.
- 5-line LCD shows source, volume, and system information
- controls power, source selection, volume, bass, treble, and balance
- backlit buttons with amber illumination
- IR sensor for use with CAS44 universal remote
- connects to CAS44 controller/amplifier via CAT-5 cable
- 110-type punchdown terminating block for CAT-5 cable (requires separate tool)
- installs in wall in a single-gang electrical box and Decora-style wall plate
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1210-528385
What's in the box:
- KPL LCD keypad with white insert installed
- Almond colored replacement insert
- 2 Mounting screws
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Russound KPL Keypad with LCD Display
Overview: The KPL remote keypad is compatible with the CAS44 and CAA66 multi-room control and amplifier systems. The keypads are typically mounted in the remote zones, giving you local control of that zone.
Display: The 5-line LCD display shows audio adjustments as they're made, volume, system status information, and the current source. There are over 100 pre-loaded source names available; you program the ones that match your source components.
Controls: Basic functions are easily controlled by the keypad; power, source selection, volume (0-100 in steps of 2), bass (-10 to +10), treble (-10 to +10), loudness (on/off), and balance (left/right). You can also specify the zone's default turn-on volume. The entire system (all zones) can be turned off from any keypad. A receiver on the face of the keypad relays IR remote commands to the CAS44 or CAA66, giving you more complete control of the system using an IR remote control.
Mounting: The Decora style keypad mounts in a standard single-gang electrical box. Note: No Decora cover plate is included.
Backlit: The buttons and display are backlit in amber.
Color: Out of the box a white insert is installed on the keypad. An almond colored replacement insert is also included.
2 questions already asked