In-wall keypad for Russound CAA66 multi-room audio systems
- in-wall keypad for Russound CAA66 multi-room audio systems
- works in tandem with the Russound KP6 keypad (sold separately)
- easy-to-use buttons for simple operation
- adds direct numeric selection, as well as play, pause, and track up and down functionality
- backlit with amber illumination
- installs in wall in a single-gang electrical box
- can also be installed in a dual-gang electrical box alongside a KP6 keypad
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Source keypad
- White insert (installed)
- Almond insert
- 2 Screws
- 2 Foam trim-rings
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
KPSC Source Keypad: Russound's KPSC is the perfect optional add-on keypad for your Russound CAA66 multiroom system. It adds direct numeric selection and additional functionality, such as Play/Pause & Track Up/Down. The KPSC links to a KP6 or KPL keypad (both sold separately) to fit neatly in a double-gang wall plate.
Note: The KPSC source keypad is not compatible with Russound's CAS44 controller amplifier.
Controls: There are 10 combination numeric/source control keys providing the following functions -Numeric 0-9, Mute, Play, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next, Up, Down, Favorite.
Keypad Backlight: The KPSC Source Keypad's button are backlit (amber).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.