- in-wall single line keypad for Russound MCA Series controllers
- five-character LCD display indicates current source, volume level, and system status
- controls power, source selection, volume, play/pause, and a zone-specific favorite source
- easy-to-use buttons for simple operation
- backlit with white illumination
- connects via category cable to your Russound controller or keypad splitter
- installs in a single-gang electrical box
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1550-534300
What's in the box:
- SLK-1 Keypad
- 1 Foam keypad-gasket (installed around keypad)
- 2 Mounting screws
- Installation manual
More details on the Russound SLK-1
Overview: The Russound SLK-1 single-gang, in-wall keypad is designed for basic individual zone control for any zone on a Russound MCA Series controller/amplifier (sold separately). The keypad features soft-touch buttons for easy access to Volume, Power, Source selection, a Favorites setting, as well as basic transport controls - Play/Pause, Previous and Next. The SLK-1 also features an IR receiver for control of zone sources and for IR repeating. A convenient IR LED provides visual confirmation of IR signals received.
Connection: Connection to the controller/amplifier is done through a rear-panel RJ-45 port using standard CAT-5 cable (sold separately) terminated in the T568A wiring standard. Cable runs for zone keypads should not exceed 300' maximum. The SLK-1 requires 12VDC/180mA of power, which it receives from the controller/amplifier through the connected CAT-5 cable.
Installation: The SLK-1 is designed to be mounted in a standard single-gang electrical box (sold separately). Electrical boxes must be at least 3" deep to accommodate the keypad as well as the CAT-5 cable connector.
Note: A decorative wall-plate is NOT included and must be purchased separately.
- Connection: RJ-45 (T568A wiring standard)
- Power: 12VDC/180mA (through CAT-5 cable)
- Overall Dimensions: Width - 1.86", Height - 4.18", Depth - 3.19"
- Face Dimensions: Width - 1.250", Height - 2.625"
- Minimum Mounting Depth: 3.0"
- Weight: 4.5 oz.