About the Russound TBL-75
Use the tabletop TBL-75 in a stereo or multi-room audio setup to keep volume adjustments at your fingertips. You can simply connect it between your amplifier and a single pair of speakers, or run up to sixteen pairs thanks to built-in impedance-matching technology. Connect your favorite pair of headphones to the front-panel jack for private listening.
- impedance-matching switch for connecting multiple pairs of speakers
- 1 set of spring-clip speaker inputs and outputs
- terminals accept bare wire up to 14-gauge
- 1/4" headphone output
- 6-1/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 6-3/8"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 6400-113161
What's in the box:
- Tabletop volume control
- Instruction Manual
More details on the Russound TBL-75
Overview: The Russound TBL-75 is a free-standing, 126-watt tabletop volume control with a headphone jack and built-in impedance-matching options. It connects between the speaker outputs of an amplifier or receiver and a pair of speakers and can just provide volume control for a pair of headphones. The TBL-75 adjusts the volume of the speakers connected to it by adjusting the signal from the amplifier to the speakers. Connecting headphones disconnects the speakers in the room for private listening.
Precision Autoformers: The Russound tabletop volume controls is made with precision autoformers for high-fidelity sound, excellent frequency response, no heat buildup, and maximum power transfer from the amplifier to the speakers.
UltraMatch Impedance Switching: An impedance switch on the TBL-75 allows installers to easily match the load of multiple speaker pairs to the amplifier impedance without the need for a speaker selector or other impedance-matching equipment. When using the TBL-75 in installations with more than one pair of speakers or additional volume controls, the TBL-75 has a rear panel impedance selector switch to be set at 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x. The 1x setting allows the TBL-75 to be used as a standard volume control. The 2x, 4x and 8x settings allows it to used a an UltrMatch impedance matching volume control. The UltraMatch volume control matches the minimum output impedance of the amplifier or receiver, in addition to adjusting the volume. It eliminates the need for a speaker selector or additional impedance matching equipment. The TBL-75 can be used with 4 to 8-ohm speakers. It will allow impedance matching for up to 16 speaker pairs per system.
Connections: The Russound TBL-75 features connections for a pair of speakers and set of headphones.
- Speaker Connections: The Russound TBL-75 utilize spring post
terminals for the unit's pair of speaker output and input connections. Your
amplifier's speaker output connect to the volume control's speaker input,
while the volume control's speaker outputs connect to your speakers. The
tabletop volume control's spring post terminals will accommodate 18, 16 or
14 gauge stranded copper speaker wire.
- Note: You should not use solid-core, aluminum or Romex type wire with this volume control.
- Headphone Output: The TBL-75 is equipped with a front-panel 1/4" headphone output designed to connect an optional set of headphones. Connecting your headphones disconnects the speakers connected to this unit for private listening and the unit's volume knob controls the headphone audio levels.
Mounting: The TBL-75 offers a freestanding design so it can be located on a desk, counter, or tabletop.
- Volume Adjustment: 12 steps including Off; total attenuation of 43dB
- Power Handling: 126 watts peak; 42 watts RMS continuous per channel
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz, +1.0/-0.5 dB at rated power
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 4-ohms
- Impedance Multipliers: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Headphone Output: 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS jack
- Amplifier And Speaker Connectors: Spring terminals
- Maximum Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9mm)
- Dimensions: Width = 6.025", Height = 1.9375", Depth = 6.375"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.3 kg)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked