Russound USRC Universal System Remote Control
Universal remote control for Russound multi-zone audio systems and third-party A/V gear
Our take on the Russound USRC Universal System Remote Control by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Easily control your Russound system
Have a Russound multi-zone audio system? The company's USRC (Universal System Remote Control) lets you easily control your gear while keeping the usual assortment of remote controls to a minimum. Use it to control up to eight system sources, as well as up to three local devices like a TV or home theater receiver. This thoughtfully designed remote is compatible with Russound MCA-Series, C-Series, CAA66, CA4, and A-BUS systems.
- universal remote control for Russound multi-zone audio systems
- relays commands through Russound system keypads or third-party IR (infrared) extenders
- compatible with Russound MCA-Series, C-Series, CAA66, CA4 and A-BUS systems
- control up to eight programmed system sources and up to three additional local devices
- pre-programmed for many brands of audio/video gear
- can learn IR codes from your existing remote controls
- uses 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- 2"W x 8-1/8"H x 1"D
- weight: .2 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Universal system remote control
- 2 "AA" batteries
- Installation Manual
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
USRC Universal System Remote Control: The USRC is designed to work with all of Russound's multi-zone audio systems including the MCA-Series, C-Series, CAA66, CA4 and all A-BUS systems (all sold separately). It can control up to eight system sources and up to three local devices such as a TV or home theater receiver. The USRC is compatible with all Russound systems that support RNET, including legacy systems (CAV6.6/UNO).
Sleek, Ergonomic Design: The remote comes in a black on silver finish with a sleek ergonomic design and widely spaced keys for comfort and ease of use. With an easy-to-use layout of commonly used source control buttons to quickly access music, the USRC is an attractive option for system control. The USRC provides the following push-button control.
- Commonly used controls include Power On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Channel Up/Down, Menu, and Info.
- Playback controls include Play/Pause, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, Last, List, and Record.
- There is a convenient numeric keypad (0-9) for direct access to source content.
- Page Up and Page Down keys along with standard cursor keys support on-screen menu navigation.
- Discrete source keys allow selection of sources on the Russound systems without needing to scroll through a list. F1 and F2 Favorite keys access MCA-Series System Zone Favorites.
- A Sleep button enables the MCA-Series system Sleep Timer function.
Program & Learning Capability: Pre-programmed to control Russound devices, the USRC also includes a large library of IR device codes that are compatible with most manufacturers' products for simplified system setup. It also has command learning capability for other devices and unique functions. The remote can learn 40 to 100 commands.
Battery Powered: The USRC universal system remote control operates off of two "AA" alkaline batteries (included).
Dimensions & Weight: 2.0625" (w) x 1.125" (h) x 7.6875" (d); 0.2 lbs
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.