- 60-watt power supply for Russound V-KP-1 in-wall amplified keypads
- supplies power to up to two keypads at the same time
- can be installed in the same room as your keypad, or in a central wiring location
- built-in protection against over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature
- keyhole slots for mounting to a shelf or wall (mounting hardware not included)
- AC power supply included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 4"W x 2"H x 6"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2800-853685
What's in the box:
- 60W Power supply
- Two 2-pin Euroblock connectors (installed)
- 40" AC Power cable (IEC 3-pin)
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Russound V-PS-2
Overview: The Russound V-PS-2 60W Power Supply is designed to provide audio-quality power for up to two Russound V-KP-1 amplified touchpads (sold separately). The V-PS-2 features two 2-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors (Zone 1 & Zone 2) for connecting up to two Russound touchpads, providing a combined power output of 60W (max.) @24VDC. Each Euroblock connector can accommodate wire up to 14-gauge.
Fault Indicators: Two front-panel Fault LEDs will illuminate Green when the power supply is properly connected, and light Red to indicate a short-circuit or fault in the connected wire.
Protection Circuit: A self-resetting internal protection circuit can protect the power supply from Over Voltage, Over Current, and Over Temperature.
Mounting: The Russound V-PS-2 can be placed on a shelf or table-top, or wall-mounted using the two key-hole slots in the bottom panel (mounting hardware not included).