About the StreetGlow Multicolor LED Undercar Kit
If you're lighting the underside of your car, StreetGlow designed the undercar LED kit for you. Long-lasting, versatile LEDs shine more brightly than neon, so their effects are more dramatic. StreetGlow houses its under-car LEDs in four sturdy, clear plastic tubes, which gives them an incredibly low profile. They install more neatly, and they're much less likely to break.
LEDs are usually directional, and tend to create "dots" on the pavement. StreetGlow's engineers solved this dilemma by designing an ingenious dispersion method; each LED's light spreads out and blends with the light from the others in the tube. The result: LED brightness with neon smoothness.
The single-wire hookup means that beginners can install this kit with minimal time and effort. The included dash-mount controller selects from ten adjustable-speed patterns and seven color selections blue, red, green, white, yellow, turquoise, and coral. Sound Activation Mode gets your glow pulsing along with the beat. You can light your way in the dark with the Courtesy Lighting Mode. This undercar kit can be linked with StreetGlow's Multi-Color LED Wheel Well Kit resulting in dazzling visual effects capabilities from a single controller.
Note: Laws governing the use of custom lighting vary from state to state. These products are not street legal in some states, and are recommended for off-road or show-car use only. Please check with your local authorities before purchasing.
- LED undercar kit with two 48" tubes and two 30" tubes
- one-wire connection simplifies installation process
- dash-mount controller with 10 adjustable speed patterns and 7 color selections
- selectable modes: Sound Activation Mode, RPM Mode, Courtesy Lighting for parking assistance
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SGL100MC
What's in the box:
- Two 30" LED tubes
- Two 48" LED tubes
- SGMLC Multi-color LED controller (has an attached self-adhesive mounting pad)
- Fourteen 3/4" mounting clamps
- Twelve 3/16" wire clamps
- 2 Small self-tapping screws
- 2 Small self-tapping screws
- 28 Large self-tapping screws
- 2 "StreetGlow" stickers
- Installation Instructions
StreetGlow Multicolor LED Undercar Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the StreetGlow Multicolor LED Undercar Kit
Overview: The StreetGlow Multicolor LED Undercar Kit includes two 48" LED tubes for the sides of your vehicle, two 30" LED tubes for the front and rear of your vehicle, an LED Controller, and all the necessary mounting hardware.
Multicolor LEDs: The kit allows you to choose from the following colors: red, yellow, green, turquoise, Neo-Blue, Coral, and White. When Auto Change mode is active, the kit continuously cycles through all seven colors.
LED Controller: The supplied controller allows you choose from the following modes:
- All LEDs On: all LEDs illuminate
- RPM: the light reacts to the sound of the engine front to back
- Music Interface: LEDs pulse with the music
- Scanning Patterns: You can
choose from the following Scanning Patterns, and adjust the speed of each
- Classic Scan: a traditional light scan moving from the front of the vehicle to the rear, then reverses
- Ping-Pong: a continuous back and forth motion creating a ping-pong-like effect
- The Shift: a 3-light bank leapfrog shift; three banks on, six banks on, next three banks on, etc.
- Marching Ants: alternating light banks turn on to create a forward marching motion
- Fill-Refill: fills into a solid color, then empties one by one and reverses direction
- Cherry-Picking: a quick fill, then LEDs go out one at a time
- Drop-It-In: fills in one by one, then quickly dissolves and reverses direction
- Ping-Pong Fill 1: a back and forth motion until all banks are lit, then quickly dissolves and reverses direction
- Ping-Pong Fill 1: a back and forth motion until all banks are lit, then empties one by one and reverses direction
- Zig-Zag Scan: a zig-zag pattern to the center and back out
Alarm Feature: When the blue wire is triggered with a negative ground and the alarm feature is active, the front and back LED tubes will flash once per second.
Courtesy Light Feature: When the white lead is wired to your vehicle's dome light, the undercar kit illuminates when your door is open.
Installation: Using the supplied clamps and self-tapping screws, the LED tubes can be mounted to the underside of your vehicle. The SGMLC Multi-color LED controller has an attached self-adhesive mounting pad), allowing you to mount the controller on a flat surface in the vehicle. The LED tubes are connected in-line to the controller, and the controller is hardwired to your vehicle.
Note: The tubes must be installed away from all fuel lines, the exhaust system, areas of extreme heat, moving parts and where lifts or jacks are used to raise your vehicle.
- DC 12V: 33" yellow and black leads. The yellow lead connects to a +12V power source and the black lead is grounded to your vehicle's chassis.
- I/A/C: 33" white, blue, and red leads. The red lead connects to your vehicle's ignition wire, the white lead connects to your vehicle's dome light switch, and the blue lead connects to the negative ground output on an alarm.
- Output: 68" cable with a round 9-pin female connector. This connects to one of the 48" LED tubes, which is the first in line.
LED Tubes: Each 48" tube has a 46" cable with a round 9-pin male connector on one end and a 46" cable with a round 9-pin female connector on the other end. The front 30" tube has a 46" cable with a round 9-pin female connector on one end. The rear 30" tube has a 46" cable with a round 9-pin male connector on each end.
- Controller: W=5.313", H=1.121", D=3.249"
Street Use Warning: This LED Undercar Kit is recommended for show and off-road use only. It may not be street legal in some states. For more information, please check with your local authorities.