About the Aiwa CDC-X927M
Tired of carrying around a detachable faceplate after you park your car? Let the Aiwa CDC-X927M CD receiver's "Magic Flap" provide you with theft deterrence to suit your lifestyle! It features a "Smart Jog" rotary control that makes operation easier.
When you power down, the motorized display turns around to become a featureless black panel in your dash. With the "Magic Flap" in place, any burglar looking in your car window is less likely to see a tempting target.
But the CDC-X927M isn't just about security, it's also about great sound! And that's where this receiver's 22 watts RMS of 4-way high power comes in your tunes will have the boost they need to rise above the road noise.
You can add extra punch and clarity with BBE processing it's used in recording studios worldwide. Want MP3s, too? Plug your portable MP3 or digital media player into the auxiliary input.
A wireless remote is included.Details:
- "Magic Flap" security
- "Smart Jog" rotary control
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- BBE processing
- H-Bass (3-level bass boost)
- Driver's Sound Stage Adjustment instant adjustment of stereo image for driver
- auxiliary input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- rear preamp outputs
- credit card-style wireless remote
- 22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 17-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 90 dB
- FM sensitivity 12.7 dBf
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- AM/FM/CD/Changer controller receiver with a 15-amp fuse and transit lock inserted into chassis
- Trim ring
- Wiring harness with in-line 0.5-amp fuse
- RC-CD1 wireless remote
- 1 CR2025 lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Radio removal keys
- 1 Metal backstrap
- 1 Face security screw
- 5 Panhead screws (for "I" and "J" mounting)
- 1 Threaded rear support stud with 4 washers and 1 nut
- 1 Self-tapping screw
- Operating Instructions (English/Spanish/French)
- Installation and Connections sheet (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese)
- USA Product Registration Card
- Canadian Product Registration Card (English)
- Canadian Product Registration Card (French)
- Aiwa Worldwide Service Facility List
- "Notes on CD-R/CD-RW discs" sheet
- "DEMO (Demonstration) mode" sheet
- "Mode demonstrating the movement of the front panel" sheet
- Note on removing transit lock
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aiwa CDC-X927M
Features & specs
|USB Port Power||---|
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control|
|Memory Card Slot||NA|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||22 watts|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||---|
|Peak Output||45 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||N/A|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||---|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||2.2 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue or red|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||---|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||12.7 dBf|
|Radio Data System||No|
|Music File Playback|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
Magic Flap: When you shut the unit down, the multicolor display flips over and the controls retract, leaving a nondescript black panel in your dash.
Smart Jog Control: This unit is equipped with a rotary control that provides a convenient way to make adjustments. Volume, bass, treble, balance, fader, H-Bass, DSSA, BBE and clock adjustments are made using the Smart Jog control. When the Smart Jog control is turned, the button and face accent backlighting flashes on and off.
Source Level Adjuster: The relative level of each source (FM/AM/CD/AUX) may be adjusted, from -4 to +4, and the setting will be retained in memory. The level of each source can be set so there won't be drastic leaps in volume when changing from one source to another.
DSSA (Drivers Sound Stage Adjustment): This feature adjusts the sound stage and tone balance to sound best from one of the front seat positions. You may set the DSSA feature for the front left seat or the front right seat, or the DSSA feature may be turned off. When the DSSA feature is on, the balance, fader, bass and treble settings cannot be adjusted.
H-Bass: Instead of a loudness control, this unit is equipped with an H-Bass function. The H-Bass function can be turned on to obtain powerful bass, or it may be turned off for normal playback. You can choose from 3 H-Bass settings.
BBE Processing: The BBE processing restores the brilliance and clarity of broadcasts and recordings by adjusting the phase relationship between the low, mid and high frequencies by adding a progressively longer delay time to the low and mid frequencies. The BBE processing has 2 adjustable levels and an off position.
Front Panel Auxiliary Input: A front panel stereo mini-jack is provided to allow the connection of a portable audio source. Just connect your portable cassette, MD or MP3 player to this unit, and you can listen to the audio from the portable player through the speakers in your mobile audio system.
Changer Controls: In addition to basic disc navigation features, this unit has the following changer controls: track intro scan, track repeat, disc repeat, and disc random.