About the Rockford Fosgate CP1/0POBL-NB
Anchor your system with this competition-level hardware from Rockford Fosgate. The Type RF CP1/0POBL-NB amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you need to power your high-current amplifier, including 1/0-gauge power and ground cables, fuse holder with fuse, and terminals. (Speaker wire and patch cables are not included.) It's designed for an amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 250 amps.
- single amp wiring kit
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge blue braided power cable with attached ring terminal
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge silver braided ground cable with attached ring terminal
- high current ANL fuse holder with 250-amp ANL fuse
- grounding lug
- three solid copper seamless ring terminals
- wire ties
- spade connector
- butt connector
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP1/0POBL-NB
What's in the box:
- One 16.75' Power cable (1/0-gauge) in a blue translucent jacket (has a ring terminal on one end)
- 3' Ground cable (1/0-gauge) in a clear jacket (has a ring terminal on one end)
- One 16.75' turn-on lead in a clear jacket (18-gauge)
- 1 High current ANL fuse holder (has a 250-amp ANL fuse installed)
- Ten 7.5" wire ties
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- 1 Blue insulator (for crimp-on ring terminal)
- 1 Red plastic butt connector
- 1 Ground lug (has 2 hex nuts/2 lock washers and 3 star washers)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate CP1/0POBL-NB
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and patch cables are sold separately.
Power High Performance Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cables feature 4704 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a blue translucent jacket and the ground wire has a clear jacket. Each cable has an attached ring terminal that has the following dimensions: 0.841" wide and 0.131" thick.
In-line ANL Fuse Holder: The supplied in-line ANL fuse holder comes with an installed 250-amp ANL fuse.