About the Rockford Fosgate CP4CKDS
Rockford Fosgate's Type RF CP4CKDS power and interconnect wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send signal and power to your amplifier and speakers. It's designed for competition-level amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 60 amps.
The cp4ckds kit includes:
- 5-meter (16.4-foot) Dual Twist Interconnect patch cable
- 17 feet of 4-gauge translucent clear power cable with attached ring terminal
- three feet of 4-gauge translucent black ground cable with attached ring terminal
- platinum-plated MAXI fuse holder and 60-amp MAXI fuse
- 17 feet of 18-gauge clear turn-on lead
- 40 feet of RF Standard 16-gauge speaker wire
- assorted connectors
- wire ties
- five female quick-slides
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP4CKDS
What's in the box:
- One 17' Braided power cable (4-gauge) in a clear jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- In-line MAXI fuse holder
- One 60A MAXI fuse
- 3' Ground cable (4-gauge) in a translucent black jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- One 5-meter (16 ft 4 in) Dual Twist patch cord
- 17' Turn-on lead in a clear jacket
- 40' Length of 16-gauge speaker wire
- Ten 6" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on platinum-plated ring terminal
- 1 Silver insulator for the ring terminal
- 5 Crimp-on spade connectors
- 5 Insulators (3 Red/2 Black) for the spade connectors
- 2 Red plastic butt connectors
- 5 Female quick slide connectors
Rockford Fosgate CP4CKDS reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate CP4CKDS
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, patch cable, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier.
Power High Performance Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable feature 1862 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a clear jacket and the ground wire has a translucent black jacket.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 60A platinum-plated MAXI fuse. The fuse holder has a slot on the side where you insert the MAXI fuse. You must first remove the RF logo badge on top of the fuse holder. This allows you to loosen the set screws that hold the fuse in place. Once the screws are loose, you can insert the MAXI fuse. After tightening the screws, you can replace the logo badge. The fuse holder has an integrated base with two holes, which allow you to mount the fuse holder. The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.374", W=1.991" (2.103" with the MAXI fuse installed), H=1.198".
Interconnect Cable: The supplied RF Dual Twist interconnect cable features twisted-pair conductors in a single jacket with silver and black mesh over-braid with a translucent clear outer jacket. The cable is terminated with translucent molded ends and HPP Platinum-plated tips.
Speaker Wire: The supplied speaker wire is RF Standard 16-gauge high definition speaker cable made from oxygen-free copper. The cable is made with 65 strands with a Super Twist design. It has a clear jacket, and it's designed for sonic accuracy.
The Rockford Fosgate CP4CKDS replaces these items