About the Rockford Fosgate CP4POS
Anchor your system with this competition-level hardware from Rockford Fosgate. The Type RF CP4POS amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you need to power your amplifier, including 4-gauge power and ground cables, fuse holder with fuse, and terminals. (Speaker wire and patch cables are not included.) It's designed for an amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 100 amps.
- 16-1/2 feet of 4-gauge silver braided power cable with attached ring terminal
- 3 feet of 4-gauge black braided ground cable with attached ring terminal
- remote turn-on wire
- high current MAXI fuse holder with 100-amp MAXI fuse
- one 4-gauge seamless copper ring terminal
- wire ties
- accessory pack
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CP4POS
What's in the box:
- One 16.5' Power cable (4-gauge) in a clear jacket (has a ring terminal on one end and an in-line MAXI fuse holder)
- One 3' Ground cable (4-gauge) in a translucent black jacket (has a ring terminal on one end)
- One 15.5' turn-on lead in a clear jacket (18-gauge)
- One 100-amp MAXI fuse
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- Ten 4" wire ties
- 1 Crimp-on spade connector
- 2 Red plastic butt connectors
- 1 Plastic crimp-on female quick-slide
- 1 Allen wrench
- "Attention" sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate CP4POS
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and patch cables are sold separately.
Competition Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cables feature 1862 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a clear jacket and the ground wire has a translucent black jacket. Each cable has an attached ring terminal that has the following dimensions: 0.605" wide and 0.091" thick.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 100-amp platinum-plated MAXI fuse. The fuse holder has a slot on the side where you insert the MAXI fuse. You must first remove the RF logo badge on top of the fuse holder. This allows you to loosen the set screws that hold the fuse in place. Once the screws are loose, you can insert the MAXI fuse. After tightening the screws, you can replace the logo badge. The fuse holder has an integrated base with two holes, which allow you to mount the fuse holder. The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.374", W=1.991" (2.198" with the MAXI fuse installed), H=1.238".