About the Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi
Rockford Fosgate's Connecting Punch CP8Pi 8-gauge amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power and signal to your amplifier. It's designed for an amp with a fuse rating of up to 40 amperes (amps).
The CP8Pi kit includes:
- 17 feet of 8-gauge translucent red power cable with attached ring terminal
- 3 feet of 8-gauge translucent black ground cable with attached ring terminal
- 5-meter (16.4 feet) RF Twister RCA patch cable
- AGU fuse holder and 40-amp fuse
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead
- assorted connectors
- wire ties
- 1 female quick-slide
- 30-day warranty
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi owner's manual
- One 17' Power cable (8-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- In-line AGU waterproof fuse holder
- Black plastic fuse holder bracket
- 40 Amp AGU fuse
- 3' Ground cable (8-gauge) in a translucent black jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- One 5-meter (16 ft 4 in) Twister patch cord
- 17' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- 1 Red insulator for the ring terminal
- 1 Crimp-on spade connector
- 1 Red insulator for the spade connector
- 2 Red plastic butt connectors
- 1 Female quick slide connector
Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, patch cable, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire is sold separately.
Power High Performance Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable feature 735 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a red translucent jacket and the ground wire has a translucent black jacket.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 40-amp AGU-type fuse. For mounting, the fuse holder snaps into the supplied mounting base, which has two mounting holes (mounting screws not supplied). The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.248", W=1.538", H=1.196".
Interconnect Cable: The supplied RF Twister interconnect cable uses spiral shield inter-conductors made of tinned, pure crystal, oxygen-free copper in a side-by-side configuration. It features a translucent clear virgin PVC outer jacket covering a tinned silver cosmetic over-braid with translucent virgin PVC molded connectors and gold-plated tips.
The Rockford Fosgate CP8Pi replaces these items
with RCA patch cable and speaker wire
- 8-gauge power and ground cables
- turn-on lead
- Dual Twist RCA patch cables
This kit had everything i needed for my first amp/sub hookup. Its also a great kit for what you pay for too. I had more than enough wireing to go through my whole 95' eclipse. I recommend this kit for everyone.
A.J. from Yakima, Wa