About the Rockford Fosgate GNRL-REAR
Add rear speakers to your Polaris GENERAL
Add rear speakers to your Polaris GENERAL
Already rockin' a Rockford Fosgate STAGE 2 or STAGE 3 system in your Polaris GENERAL? Then you can imagine how great that system would sound by adding rear speakers. Rockford Fosgate's GNRL-REAR kit includes the RM1652W-MB Prime 6-1/2" marine speakers and everything you need to add them to your system.
Enclosed Prime speakers
Designed for outdoor use, Rockford Fosgate's Prime RM1652W-MB speakers feature 6-1/2" woofers and aluminum dome tweeters that together handle up to 75 watts RMS. Each rugged UV-, moisture-, and salt-resistant RM1652W-MB speaker is housed in a high-density polyethylene enclosure with a sturdy stainless steel grille. These enclosures meet tough UV and Salt-Fog industry standards, so they'll stand up to the great outdoors.
With the included cast die-cast aluminum clamp system in place, you can rotate your speakers up to 359 degrees, sending the sound in the direction you want. After mounting, use the included direct-connect wiring harness to tap into your existing system.
- add 6-1/2" compact marine tower speakers to GNRL-STAGE2 or GNRL-STAGE3 kit
- package includes Prime RM1652W-MB tower speakers, clamps, direct-connect wiring harnesses
- 1" bridge-mounted aluminum dome tweeter
- high-density sealed polyethylene enclosure with black grille
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with Thermo-Plastic Elastomer surround
- true marine-grade design stands up to the elements
- 16 AWG 2-pin quick-disconnect plug
- power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 49-20,000 Hz
- dimensions: 8" H x 7-3/16" W x" 7-3/16" D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GNRL-REAR
What's in the box:
- Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB:
- 2 Wakeboard tower speakers
- 2 Mounting couplers
- Two 16" Speaker harnesses
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 4 Mounting bolts
- 2 Security bolts (pre-installed)
- 4 Nuts
- 2 Safety lanyards
- 2 Lanyard washers
- Torx wrench
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Rockford Fosgate PM-CL3B:
- 2 Mounting clamps
- 2 Self-adhesive logos
- 2 Rubber inserts
- 4 Wire-ties
- 2 Wire-clamps
- Rockford Fosgate RFX3-RSW16:
- 2 Rear speaker harnesses
- 16 Wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Rockford Fosgate GNRL-REAR
Add-On Rear Speaker Kit: The Rockford Fosgate GNRL-REAR is an add-on rear speaker kit for use with a Rockford's GNRL-STAGE1, GNRL-STAGE2, or GNRL-STAGE3 audio system in select Polaris General model ATVs. The add-on rear speaker kit consists of a pair of RM1652W-MB rear "mini" wake tower speakers, a pair of PM-CL3B mounting clamps, and the RFGNRL-RSW16 rear speaker harness.
|Polaris||General 1000 EPS||2016-2017|
|General 1000 EPS Deluxe (not compatible with Ride Command Edition)||2016-2017|
|General 4 1000 EPS||2017|
Rear Tower Speakers: The Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB tower speakers come loaded with Rockford's Prime Series RM1652 marine speaker. The enclosure & grille are constructed of high density poly-ethylene and coated with a UV inhibitor to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- 1" Tweeter: The 1" dome tweeters are made of LCP (liquid crystal polymer), a high strength/light weight material, die cast into a volcano design. The tweeters are bridge mounted, useful in a marine speaker because no opening through the middle of the woofer for the mounting post is needed.
- 6.5" Woofer w/ VAST Surround: The 6.5" woofer cones are injection molded, mineral filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors. This molding process assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. It is also light weight and rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response. The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- ICC Crossover: The ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) protects the crossover by concealing it inside the basket. The crossover is 6 dB/octave high pass.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
Marine Tested: Rockford Fosgate uses industry standard tests (ASTM B117 salt/fog and ASTM D4329 sunlight, moisture, and heat) to ensure theses speakers will provide optimum performance in the difficult marine environment.
- ASTM B117 salt/fog test standard provides accelerated aging in a controlled corrosive environment to produce relative corrosion resistance information for specimens of metals and coated metals.
- ASTM D4329 test standard is intended to induce property changes associated with end-use conditions, including the effects of sunlight, moisture, and heat.
Mounting Clamps: Cast-aluminum mounting hardware (PM-CL3B) is included to mount the RM1652W-MB tower speakers to your Polaris General ATV's roll-bar.
Speaker Harnesses: Plug-&-Play speaker harnesses (RFGNRL-RSW16) are included to install the speakers along with a Rockford's GNRL-STAGE1, GNRL-STAGE2, or GNRL-STAGE3 audio system in select Polaris General model ATVs.