About the Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813
Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813
This rugged 5-1/4" speaker comes with the Harley-Davidson speaker connectors.
Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813
You own a 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycle. You're proud of your Harley, and you want a sound system as good as your ride. Rockford Fosgate designed their Prime Series R1-HD4-9813 system specifically for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with a 4-channel Class A/B amplifier that sends 40 watts RMS each to four 5-1/4" speakers. The amp works perfectly with the speakers, as its EQ, crossovers, and gain controls are pre-adjusted to get optimal response from the system.
The fan-cooled amplifier features a three-position control that allows you to adjust for your source's level, while pass-through outputs give you the option of expanding your system with additional components in the future. The system includes all the wiring harnesses you'll need for installation, an amp mounting bracket, and even screws and zip ties.
Hear your music with a new clarity and definition when you ride your Harley—take the R1-HD4-9813 for a ride.
- amplifier/speaker system for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- package includes amplifier, four 5-1/4" speakers, amp mounting bracket, and wiring harnesses
- polypropylene woofer with santoprene surround
- 1" polyetherimide tweeter
- Class AB amplifier (40 watts RMS CEA-2006 x 4 at 2 ohms)
- level control (-3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB) adjusts for your source's level
- frequency response: 95-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- fuse rating: 15 A (mini ATM)
- speaker impedance: 2 ohms
- dimensions: 8-3/8"W x 1-5/16" x 4-1/4"D
- CEA-2006 compliant
- grilles not included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R1-HD4-9813
What's in the box:
- Four 5-1/4" Coaxial speakers
- 4-channel amplifier
- Amplifier mounting bracket
- Rubber amplifier pad
- Two 15-amp mini-blade fuses (1 installed in the amp chassis/the other in-line in the power harness)
- 82" Speaker input and rear speaker output harness
- 12" Rear speaker input/output harness extension
- 44" Front speaker output harness
- 68" Power harness
- Sixteen 1/2" Screws
- Four M3x6mm Machine screws
- Two M3x14mm Machine screws
- Twelve 5-1/2" Zip ties
- 2 Rockford Fosgate grille badges
- Hook and loop pad
- Owner's manual
Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate R1-HD4-9813 is a four speaker and amplifier system designed as a drop-in replacement for the factory speakers in select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson systems.
Compatibility: The R1-HD4-9813 replaces the two fairing speakers and the two rear speakers, and adds a four channel amplifier to select 1998-2013 Ultra Classic, Electra Glide, Street Glide, Tri Glide, Road Glide, and Road Glide Ultra models. (It's not compatible with CVO models.)
Wiring: All the necessary wiring is included; plug-and-play wiring to adapt to the factory speaker wires, a harness that connects the amp to the new speakers, power and ground wires with ring terminals to attach to the battery, and a remote turn-on wire with an adapter that plugs into the back of the cigarette lighter. Specific installation instructions are included in the manual.
Closed Loop: Rockford Fosgate calls the R1-HD4-9813 a closed loop design, and the amp's equalization and gain are optimized for the included speakers. A pass-thru output is also included for future expansion.
- Power Output: 40 watts RMS x 4
- Level Control: 3-position switch; -3 dB, 0 dB, and +3 dB (-3 dB is the recommended setting)
- Input Switch: set to the number of input channels used; 2-channel or 4-channel
- Protection: short circuit and thermal (overheating) protection
- Cooling: built-in fan
- Fuse Rating: 15-amp (7-amps is typical draw when in use)
- Width: 8-1/2" (9-3/4" including the wiring)
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Depth: 4-1/4"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked