About the Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB
Powerful sound in a compact package
Powerful sound in a compact package
Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB speakers give you strong performance in a package that's ideal for your side-by-side. Designed specifically for off-road use, these Element Ready™ speaker pods are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud, and UV rays, so you'll enjoy outstanding performance for years to come.
These compact cage-mount enclosures feature marine-rated 6-1/2" M0-65 speakers that can handle up to 65 watts RMS. Rockford's VAST vertical attach surround technique maximizes the effective radiating cone area, while the grille-mounted balanced dome tweeters handle the high notes. The result is crisp, powerful sound that'll sound great on the trail.
Element Ready™ design
Rockford Fosgate designed these M0WL-65MB speakers to stand up to whatever the great outdoors throws at them. These IPX6-rated pods meet tough UV and Salt-Fog industry standards, so they'll stand up to the great outdoors. Each speaker is housed in a high-density ASA plastic frame and protected by a rugged grille. And they look pretty cool, too!
Easy to live with
These pods feature a clever universal clamping system that fits onto 1” to 2” round bars, and you can adjust the rotatable rear badge to suit your setup. The innovative clamp-doors eliminate the need for a lanyard by keeping the captive Torx screw from vibrating loose.
- 6-1/2" moto-can speaker enclosures (pair)
- Element Ready™ design stands up to the elements
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- 1/2" grille-mounted balanced dome tweeter
- UV-stable ASA plastic frame and grille design
- IPX6-rated for water resistance
- 6-pin Deutsch/Amphenol speaker connectors
- infinitely rotatable rear badge
- included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- power handling: 65 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- impedance: 4 ohms
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz
- dimensions: 9.6" x 7.1" x 8.1"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M0WL-65MB
What's in the box:
- Two M0 6.5" Moto-Can speakers w/installed sport grille
- 2 Upper mounting brackets
- 2 Lower mounting brackets
- Four 1.0" - 1.6" rubber shims w/mounting hardware (four 1-3/8" bolts / 4 flat washers / 4 lock washers)
- Four 1.6" - 2.0" rubber shims w/mounting hardware (four 1-3/4" bolts / 4 flat washers / 4 lock washers)
- Two 12" 6-pin wire harnesses w/Deutsch connectors and integrated rubber seals
- 2 Connection cover-plates
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 1/8" Hex bit
- T-45 Torx wrench
- Instruction manual
- Contact information card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB
Moto-Can Speakers: The Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB Moto-Can speakers each feature an 6.5" 2-way speaker mounted in a sealed enclosure. Built for off-road use, both the speakers and enclosures are part of Rockford Fosgate's "Element Ready" products, designed to stand up to water, dirt, mud, and UV rays.
Two-Way Design: The Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB Moto-Can speakers come loaded with an M0-65 Series 6.5" 2-way marine speaker, designed to provide superb low and midrange frequencies with a smooth high-frequency roll-off. Both the tweeter and woofer have been treated for UV radiation and salt-fog resistance for maximum outdoor lifespan.
- 0.5" Tweeter: The M0WL-65MB features a 0.5" dome tweeter for crisp, clear highs. The tweeter is coaxially mounted to the 6.5" woofer.
- 6.5" Woofer: The woofer is made of a mineral filled, injection molded polypropylene material and features integrated UV inhibitors protecting it from sun exposure. This is attached to the UV stable injection molded frame assembly by a VAST vertically attached surround, designed to increase the cone's effective radiating area by up to 25%.
- Integrated Crossover: The M0WL-65MB features an integrated 6dB/octave crossover network.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
Power: Each Rockford Fosgate speaker can handle up to 65W RMS (250W peak).
Rugged Enclosure: The enclosures are constructed of high density ASA material and coated with a UV inhibitor to withstand the harsh outdoor environment.
IPX6: The M0WL-65MB speakers carry an IPX6 waterproof rating, making them impervious to water spray from all directions.
Mounting: The Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB speakers are designed to be mounted to SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) tubing ranging from 1.0" - 2.0" in diameter. Stainless steel mounting clamps are included that provide up to 360° of rotation for optimal speaker aiming, and include rubber shims for a secure fit.
Grilles: Each speaker includes a UV stable, ASA plastic Sport grille (black).
Wiring: Wire connections to the M0WL-65MB speakers are made through the two provided 12" 6-pin wire harnesses (only 2 pins are used) with Deutsch marine-grade connectors. Both wire harnesses feature integrated rubber seals that prevent water and dirt ingress when the connector is attached to the speaker
The Rockford Fosgate M0WL-65MB replaces these items
- 1" bridge-mounted aluminum dome tweeter
- high-density sealed polyethylene enclosure with black grille
- true marine-grade design stands up to the elements