About the Rockford Fosgate M1-8B
Now, in color!
Now, in color!
Give your evening outings on the water a vibe with Rockford Fosgate's M1-8 8" marine speakers. Built-in illumination brings these speakers to life and they can be coordinated with other Color Optix™ speakers and subs using Rockford Fosgate's Color Optix™ Controller (not included) and RF Connect App.
And Element Ready™
These marine speakers sport rugged grilles that can tough out years in the sun and spray and still look great. Rockford Fosgate uses a UV-treated polypropylene cone and durable Santoprene rubber surround for low-frequency impact that never quits. The 1" balanced dome tweeter is built into the grille for enhanced performance and durability, and the concealed built-in crossover ensures a smoother sound overall. The zinc nickel-plated brass terminals stand up to the elements, for a superior connection season after season.
- 8" 2-way marine speakers
- LED illumination
- compatible with Rockford Fosgate Color Optix Controller and RF Connect App
- injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- integrated crossover
- 1" balanced dome tweeter built into grille
- Element Ready design with IP67 rating
- salt-, fog-, and UV-resistant Santoprene rubber surround
- zinc nickel-plated brass connection terminals
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 3-5/16"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M1-8B
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate M1-8B
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||Balanced dome|
|Parts Warranty||2 years|
|Labor Warranty||2 years|
89 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||45 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 5/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||---|