About the Rockford Fosgate MOTO-REAR1
Make your RZR even more rockin'
Make your RZR even more rockin'
If your Polaris RZR is already equipped with a Rockford Fosgate RZR-STAGE2 or RZR-STAGE3 system and you want to add even more sound, this rear speaker set will give you what you crave. And if you're building your system step-by-step, this can be the perfect finishing touch.
This Element Ready system includes a pair of 6-1/2" RM1652W-MB speakers in enclosures, plus mounting clamps and a rear speaker harness that's designed especially for the RZR.
The mounting clamps bolt directly to the factory attachment points, so no drilling is required. Installation is quick, easy, and secure.
- add 2 more speakers to RZR models with Rockford Fosgate RZR-STAGE2 or RZR-STAGE3 kits
- package includes 6-1/2" RM1652W-MB speakers in enclosures, PM-CL2B mounting clamps, RFRZ-RSW16 rear speaker harness
- includes everything needed for easy installation
- made for outdoor and marine use
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MOTO-REAR1
What's in the box:
- 2 Wakeboard tower speakers
- 2 Mounting couplers
- Two 16" Speaker harnesses
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 4 Mounting bolts
- 2 Security bolts (pre-installed)
- 4 Nuts
- 2 Safety lanyards
- 2 Lanyard washers
- Torx wrench
- Installation & Operation Manual
- 8' Left rear speaker harness
- 8' Right rear speaker harness
- 8 Wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
- 2 Mounting clamps
Rockford Fosgate MOTO-REAR1 reviews
Sounds and looks great was quick easy install hard to beat a plug and play system
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Rockford Fosgate MOTO-REAR1
Add-On Rear Speaker Kit: The Rockford Fosgate MOTO-REAR1 is an add-on rear speaker kit for use with Rockford's RZR-STAGE2 and RZR-STAGE3 kits. The add-on rear speaker kit consists of a pair of RM1652W-MB rear "mini" wake tower speakers, a pair of PM-CL2B mounting clamps, and the RFRZ-RSW16 rear speaker harness.
Wakeboard Tower Speaker: The Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB is a black 6.5" marine-grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure. The speaker features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter, protected by a self-draining grille. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to UV and Salt-Fog industry standards.
Two-Way Loudspeaker Design: The Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB wakeboard tower speaker comes loaded with Rockford's Prime Series RM1652 marine speaker.
- 1" Tweeter: The 1" dome tweeters are made of LCP (liquid crystal polymer), a high strength/light weight material, die cast into a volcano design. The tweeters are bridge mounted, useful in a marine speaker because no opening through the middle of the woofer for the mounting post is needed.
- 6.5" Woofer w/ VAST Surround: The 6.5" woofer cones are injection molded, mineral filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors. This molding process assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. It is also light weight and rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response. The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- ICC Crossover: The ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) protects the crossover by concealing it inside the basket. The crossover is 6 dB/octave high pass.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
Rugged Enclosure: The enclosure and grille are constructed of high density poly-ethylene and coated with a UV inhibitor to withstand the harsh marine environment.
Marine Tested: Rockford Fosgate uses industry standard tests (ASTM B117 salt/fog and ASTM D4329 sunlight, moisture, and heat) to ensure the RM1652W-MB will provide optimum performance in the difficult marine environment.
- ASTM B117 salt/fog test standard provides accelerated aging in a controlled corrosive environment to produce relative corrosion resistance information for specimens of metals and coated metals.
- ASTM D4329 test standard is intended to induce property changes associated with end-use conditions, including the effects of sunlight, moisture, and heat.
Speaker Harness: Each wakeboard speaker includes a 16" speaker harness with a molex plug on one end that plugs into the top of the wakeboard tower speaker, and bare wire on the other end to connect to the speaker wire from your marine amplifier. Also, comes with RFRZ-RSW16 rear speaker wire kit which includes an 8' left rear speaker harness and a 8' right rear speaker harness, plus wire-ties.
Mounting Hardware: The mounting hardware is cast-aluminum & stainless steel to resist corrosion, and is designed for mounting each speaker on a flat surface. A steel wire safety lanyard is also included for securing the speakers. Once mounted, the speakers can swivel left to right so you can aim the speaker at your desired listening area. For RZR tubular mounting applications, the PM-CL2B is a marine-grade, black cast-aluminum wakeboard tower speaker clamp is included.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?