About the Rockford Fosgate Punch P1T-S
Bring out the details in your tunes
Bring out the details in your tunes
Rockford Fosgate showcases their fanatical commitment to sonic excellence in the Punch Series of speakers, amps, and subs. If you like to listen to potent, powerful music — and feel it too — Punch components will give you impressive sound that'll stand out in a crowd.
If your car's sound system is sounding a little dull, Rockford Fosgate's Punch Series P1T-S tweeters use a dome design that delivers clear, extended highs, so these tweeters can hold their own when the bass gets heavy. Separate crossovers send only the high frequencies to these tweeters, and you'll find three settings for adjusting tweeter output. You can flush- or surface-mount these tweeters, making it easier to find the perfect spot in your vehicle. These tweeters will bring out all the little details in your music that can get lost when your speakers are mounted low in your doors.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- 1" polyetherimide (PEI) dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- separate passive crossovers (3,000 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- power handling: 6-60 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,500-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 1"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P1T-S
What's in the box:
- Two 1" tweeters (with attached 6" speaker wire terminated with female quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Front flush mount brackets
- 2 Rear flush mount brackets
- 2 Surface mounting housings
- 2 Trim rings
- Two M4x25mm Machine screws
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Two M4x16mm Stud bolts
- Two 40" Lengths of speaker wire (each with male quick slides on one end and female quick slides on the other)
- Two 40" Lengths of speaker wire (each with female quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Four 7" Zip ties
- Installation/Operation Instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1T-S reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate Punch P1T-S
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||3500 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||6|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||120|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 3/4|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.393|
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P1T-S is a dedicated tweeter system featuring lightweight PEI domes. The included tweeter housings allow flush or surface mounting (surface mounting at two different angles).
PEI Dome Tweeters: The 1" dome tweeters are made of Poly-Ether-Imide (PEI); PEI is a polymer film that produces a wide soundstage for superior imaging.
Mounting: The P1T-S provides multiple mounting configurations; choose flush or surface mount. The surface mount housing can be positioned at a 10° or 30° angle. Depending on the mount used, the installed dimensions are:
|Flush||Surface 10°||Surface 30°|
|Mounting Depth||0.961"||Screw Depth||Screw Depth|
Crossovers: The tweeters include two passive, high-pass crossover networks. The slope is 12dB per octave and the crossover point is 3000 Hz. There are three positive input terminals, allowing you to attenuate the tweeter output; 0 dB, -2 dB, and -4 dB. The crossovers' dimensions are:
- Length: 3.35" (4.45" with wiring attached)
- Width: 1.932"
- Height: 1.258"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked