About the Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB
Powerful Punch sound in a compact package
Powerful Punch sound in a compact package
Rockford Fosgate's Punch Series PM2652W-MB wakeboard tower speakers give you Punch performance in a package that's ideal for smaller ski boats and ATVs. These compact speakers feature 6-1/2" woofers and aluminum dome tweeters that together handle up to 85 watts RMS, delivering crisp, powerful sound on the water or on the trail. Wherever your adventures take you, you'll be amazed at the power and clarity of these Punch speakers.
Tough speakers with sleek style
Each rugged UV-, moisture-, and salt-resistant PM2652W-MB speaker is housed in a high-density polyethylene enclosure with a sturdy stainless steel grille. These enclosures meet tough UV and Salt-Fog industry standards so they'll stand up to the great outdoors. A quick-release design makes it easy to remove them for cleaning or storage, but an included safety lanyard protects you and your speaker in the event the set screw assembly loosens over time. With the included cast aluminum C-clamps in place, you can rotate your speakers up to 359°, sending the sound in the direction you want.
- 6-1/2" compact marine speaker enclosures (pair)
- 1" bridge-mounted aluminum dome tweeters
- high-density sealed polyethylene enclosures with stainless steel grilles
- injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene woofers with Thermo-Plastic Elastomer surrounds
- true marine-grade design stands up to the elements
- 16 AWG 2-pin quick-disconnect connectors
- power handling: 85 watts RMS (170 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 49-20,000 Hz
- speaker sensitivity: 89 dB
- dimensions: 7-7/8" H x 7" W x 7" D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PM2652W-MB
What's in the box:
- 2 Wakeboard tower speakers
- 2 Mounting couplers
- Two 16" Speaker harnesses
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 4 Mounting bolts
- 2 Security bolts (pre-installed)
- 4 Nuts
- 2 Safety lanyards
- 2 Lanyard washers
- 4 Threaded inserts
- LOCTITE syringe
- Torx wrench
- Installation & Operation Manual
Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB
Features & specs
|Tweeter Composition||Aluminum Alloy|
|Woofer Surround||Thermo-Plastic Elastomer|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
92 dB at 2.83 volts |
89 dB at 1 watt
|Max RMS Power Handling||85|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||170|
Wakeboard Tower Speaker: The Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB is a black 6.5" marine-grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure. The speaker features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter, protected by a self-draining grille. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to UV and Salt-Fog industry standards
Punch Series Two-Way Design: The Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB wakeboard tower speaker comes loaded with Rockford's Punch Series PM2652 marine speaker. Both the tweeter and woofer have been treated for UV radiation and salt-fog resistance for maximum lifespan.
- 1" Tweeter: The PM2652W-MB features a 1" aluminum alloy tweeter for crisp, clear highs. The tweeter is bridge mounted, useful in a marine speaker because no opening through the middle of the woofer for the mounting post is needed.
- 6.5" Woofer: The midrange is made of a mineral filled, injection molded polypropylene material and features integrated UV inhibitors protecting it from sun exposure. This is attached to the UV stable, Centrex plastic, injection molded frame assembly by a Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) surround designed for maximum cone control and excursion. The cone also attaches to a moisture, fatigue and tear resistant Aramid fiber spider for additional linear control while being driven by Rockford's high excursion, matched motor magnetic structure with IDHS which improves power handling.
- ICC Crossover: The ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) protects the crossover by concealing it inside the basket. This Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover features a built-in protection circuit.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
Rugged Enclosure: The enclosure & grille are constructed of high density poly-ethylene and coated with a UV inhibitor to withstand the harsh marine environment.
Marine Tested: Rockford Fosgate uses industry standard tests (ASTM B117 salt/fog and ASTM D4329 sunlight, moisture, and heat) to ensure the PM2652W-MB will provide optimum performance in the difficult marine environment.
- ASTM B117 salt/fog test standard provides accelerated aging in a controlled corrosive environment to produce relative corrosion resistance information for specimens of metals and coated metals.
- ASTM D4329 test standard is intended to induce property changes associated with end-use conditions, including the effects of sunlight, moisture, and heat.
Mounting Hardware: The mounting hardware is cast-aluminum & stainless steel to resist corrosion, and is designed for mounting each speaker on a flat surface. A steel wire safety lanyard is also included for securing the speakers. Once mounted, the speakers can swivel left to right so you can aim the speaker at your desired listening area.
Note: For tubular mounting applications, a Tower Speaker Clamp (PM-CL2B; sold separately) will be required.