About the Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10
Your all-in-one solution
Your all-in-one solution
Are you looking to add some bass to your ride without all the headaches of matching up a sub with a compatible amp and enclosure? Rockford Fosgate has created the P300-10 powered sub, a perfect match of enclosure, sub, and amp that allows you to avoid all the complex mathematics. You'll love the powerful impact this enclosure adds to your favorite tracks, and you'll rest easy knowing that you're getting tried-and-true Rockford Fosgate performance.
Rugged and powerful
The P300-10 comes equipped with a 10" woofer paired up to a built-in 300-watt amplifier. The sealed enclosure provides optimum sound quality, and the rugged industrial vinyl coating protects it wherever you choose to install it. You can use the low-pass crossover, phase switch, and bass boost to adjust the sub to work best in your vehicle. High- and low-level inputs allow you to connect it to any system, while the included remote knob lets you adjust bass intensity from the driver's seat.
- powered 10" subwoofer enclosure
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS)
- 8-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- remote bass-level control included
- variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- variable bass boost
- frequency response: 35-200 Hz
- 18-11/16"W x 13-3/8"H x 9-3/4"D1 x 6-1/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P300-10
What's in the box:
- Subwoofer enclosure loaded with one 10" woofer and built-in amplifier
- Four 10 amp ATO fuses (two installed in enclosure/ two spare)
- Removable power plug
- 10" Signal input harness
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Remote Punch Level Control
- Metal mounting bracket (for Punch Level Control)
- 17.5' Punch Level Control cable (3.5mm plug on both ends)
- Two 3/8" Punch Level Control mounting screws
- Eight 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- Hook and Loop mounting straps
- Installation and Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Woofer Material||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||300 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||600 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10 is an all-in-one bass solution featuring a 10" woofer and a built-in 300 watt RMS amplifier in an enclosure made from 5/8" MDF .
Closed-Loop Design: The closed-loop designed ensures optimum performance of the woofer, amplifier, and enclosure system.
Integrated Amplifier: The 10" woofer is powered by a built-in amplifier rated at 300 watts RMS/600 watts peak.
Quick Disconnect Power/Ground: The power, ground, and remote turn-on wires attach to a quick disconnect terminal block, so the subwoofer can be easily removed when you need more storage space. Each terminal is a set screw, the power and ground will accept up to 4 gauge wire (minimum 8 gauge recommend) and the remote turn-on will accept up to 8 gauge wire.
Audio Inputs: The amplifier section will accept either a line level (RCA) or speaker level signal. The included 10" input harness has a Molex plug on one end and female stereo RCA jacks on the other. When using a speaker level input, cut the RCA jacks off and splice into the remaining wires. Adjust the Input Level switch to match your input type (Hi/Lo).
Auto Turn-On: The Auto Turn-On switch offers three options:
- REM: the amp turns on when +12 volts DC is applied to the remote terminal
- DC Offset: the amp turns on when a 6 volt surge is detected on the signal inputs (from a speaker level source)
- Audio: the amp turns on when an incoming audio signal is detected (can be used with line level or speaker level inputs)
Gain control: The rotary gain control allows you to match the output level of your headunit to the input level of the powered subwoofer (100mV-3V).
Crossover: The 12 db/oct low-pass crossover is always engaged; the crossover point is adjustable from 50 to 200 Hz.
Bass Boost: Use the rotary dial to adjust the bass boost; continuously variable from 0 to +12 dB, centered at 45 Hz.
Phase: A switch allows you to reverse the phase of the subwoofer (0°, 180°).
Protection Circuit: The P300-10 is equipped with thermal overload, over voltage, and short circuit protection. The amplifier will shut down if any of these situations is encountered.
Punch Level Control: A wired Punch Level Control is included so you can adjust the output level from the driver's seat. The remote has a bracket to mount it under the dash. The included 17-1/2' cable, with a 3.5mm mini-plug on each end, connects the remote to the subwoofer.
Note: The Punch Level Control measures approximately 2-3/8" wide x 1" high x 2" deep (3-1/2" deep including the knob and cable).
Dimensions: The dimensions listed in Features and Specs include the subwoofer's grille, and the power and signal wiring harnesses, which add approximately 7/8 of an inch and 5/8 an inch respectively. The measurements of just the enclosure are approximately 8-3/4 inches deep at the base, 6-1/8 inches at the top, and 18 inches wide.
56 questions already asked