About the Rockford Fosgate P300-10T
Rockford Fosgate power for your truck
Rockford Fosgate power for your truck
Are you looking to add some bass to your ride without all the headaches of matching up a sub with a compatible amp and enclosure? Rockford Fosgate designed their Punch Series P300-10T powered subwoofer to give you a perfect match of enclosure, sub, and amp, so you can avoid all the complex mathematics. At just over 8" deep, this slim enclosure will tuck neatly behind the seat in your truck, enhancing your music with deep, rich bass. You'll love the powerful impact this enclosure adds to your favorite tracks, and you'll rest easy knowing that you're getting tried-and-true Rockford Fosgate performance.
Rugged and powerful
The P300-10T comes equipped with a 10" woofer that's a perfect match for the built-in 300-watt amplifier. The sealed enclosure provides optimum sound quality, and the rugged industrial vinyl coating protects it wherever you choose to install it. You can use the low-pass crossover, phase switch, and bass boost to adjust the sub to work best in your vehicle. High- and low-level inputs allow you to connect it to any system, while the included remote knob lets you adjust bass intensity from the driver's seat. Best of all, you can pop out the "quick disconnect" power and signal connectors to remove the enclosure for some extra room when you need it.
- powered sealed subwoofer enclosure with 10" sub
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS)
- truck-style 5/8" MDF enclosure with heat-activated vinyl finish
- remote bass-level control included
- quick-disconnect terminal block for easy removal
- intelligent auto turn on/off function
- separate low-level and speaker-level inputs
- variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- variable bass boost
- frequency response: 35-200 Hz
- requires 8-gauge wiring kit (sold separately)
- dimensions: 23-3/8"W x 13-3/8"H x 8-9/16"D1 x 5-3/4"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P300-10T
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer enclosure
- Remote Punch Level Control (w/ mounting plate and 2 screws)
- 16.5' Remote cable (3.5mm stereo plugs on both ends)
- Power/ground terminal block
- 12" Input harness (4-pin Molex - RCA)
- 25" Strip of hook-and-loop fastener
- 3mm Allen key
- Four 10A ATO fuses (two installed / two spare)
- Installation manual
Rockford Fosgate P300-10T reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate P300-10T
Features & specs
|Finish Material||Vinyl covered MDF|
|Connector Type||Terminal block, Molex|
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Woofer Material||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||300 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||600 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10T is an all-in-one bass solution featuring a 10" woofer and a built-in 300 watt RMS amplifier in an enclosure made from 5/8" MDF. Its slim form is designed to easily fit behind seats in pickup trucks, while taking up as little usable space as possible.
Integrated Amplifier: The 10" woofer is powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier rated at 300 watts RMS/600 watts peak. The closed-loop designed ensures optimum performance of the woofer, amplifier, and enclosure system.
Quick Disconnect Power/Ground: The power, ground, and remote turn-on wires attach to a quick disconnect terminal block, so the subwoofer can be easily removed when you need more storage space. Each terminal is a set screw, with the power and ground accepting up to 4 gauge wire (minimum 8 gauge recommended) and the remote turn-on will accept up to 8 gauge wire.
Audio Inputs: The amplifier section will accept either a line level (RCA) or speaker level signal. The included 12" input harness has a Molex plug on one end and female stereo RCA jacks on the other. When using a speaker level input, the RCA jacks get cut off and spliced into the factory wires.
Input Switch: The Input Switch is set based on the incoming signal type:
- Low-Level: Used when connecting and RCA level signal into the amp. Range is from 150mV to 6V.
- High-Level: Used when connecting the subwoofer using a speaker-level input signal. Range is from 400mV to 12V.
Auto Turn-On: The Auto Turn-On switch offers three options:
- REM: the amp turns on when +12 volts DC is applied to the remote terminal
- DC Offset: the amp turns on when a 6 volt surge is detected on the signal inputs (from a speaker level source)
- Audio: the amp turns on when an incoming audio signal is detected (can be used with line level or speaker level inputs)
Gain Control: The rotary gain control allows you to match the output level of your headunit to the input level of the powered subwoofer.
Crossover: The 12 db/oct low-pass crossover is always engaged; the crossover point is adjustable from 50 to 200 Hz.
Bass Boost: Use the rotary dial to adjust the bass boost; continuously variable from 0 to +12 dB, centered at 45 Hz.
Phase: A switch allows you to reverse the phase of the subwoofer (0°, 180°).
Protection Circuit: The P300-10T is equipped with thermal overload, over voltage, and short circuit protection. The amplifier will shut down if any of these situations is encountered.
Punch Level Control: A wired Punch Level Control is included so you can adjust the output level from the driver's seat. The remote has a bracket to mount it under the dash. The included 16-1/2' cable, with a 3.5mm stereo mini-plug on each end, connects the remote to the subwoofer. Note: The Punch Level Control measures approximately 2-3/8" wide x 1" high x 2" deep (3-1/2" deep including the knob and cable).
Dimensions: The dimensions listed in Features and Specs include the subwoofer's grille, and the power and signal wiring harnesses, which add approximately 1.0" and 1.5" respectively. The depth of just the enclosure is 7.563" at the base and 4.750" inches at the top. The width without wiring is 21.813".
64 questions already asked