About the Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X10
The Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X10 enclosure rocks your ride with impressive performance and futuristic styling. Rockford Fosgate used their Loudspeaker Enclosure Analysis Program to create an enclosure that'll draw every ounce of bass out of its two subs.
You'll find top-rate construction here, from the rugged 5/8" medium-density fiberboard and heavy-duty black carpet to the reliable Rockford Fosgate wiring. The enclosure's advanced port design promotes big-time air flow without bothersome port noise, so you get increased accuracy and efficiency.
The enclosure's dual Punch P3 10" woofers sport Kevlar® reinforced fiber cones, poly-ether-ester surrounds, powerful magnets, and advanced cooling vents that combine to handle up to 800 watts RMS total without flinching. Add an amp and some wiring, and feel the low-frequency power this enclosure adds to your vehicle.
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with two 10" Punch P3 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200-800 watts RMS (1,600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 31-7/16"W x 13-1/4"H x 16-7/16"D1 x 13-15/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year (woofers only)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P3L-2X10
What's in the box:
- Vented subwoofer enclosure loaded with two Punch Stage Three 10" DVC 4-ohm woofers
- Installation/Operation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X10
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10 x 2|
|Speakers Per Box||---|
|Woofer Material||Kevlar-fiber paper|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||13-15/16|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||30-200 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||800|
|Impedance||2 ohms or 8 ohms|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year (woofer only)|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year (woofer only)|
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X10 Dual Punch 10-inch 800-watt Loaded Enclosure features two genuine P3D410 Punch woofers, an updated high-flow/low-noise port design, solid 5/8" MDF construction and high-current spring-post input terminals.
Vented Enclosure: The Rockford Fosgate P3L-2X10 features a vented enclosure with a proprietary high-flow, low-noise, front-firing, slot-port. The enclosure features a computer optimized design, 5/8" MDF construction, and covered with industrial grade carpet (black). The enclosure features heavy-duty nickel, high-current spring posts that will accept pin connectors and bare wire from 16 to 12 AWG.
Dual 10" DVC Woofers: The two loaded 10" woofers feature dual 4-ohm voice coils which are wired in a series/parallel configuration inside the box to present a 4-ohm load at the enclosure's speaker terminals.
- Parabolic Cone Geometry Woofer Design: The woofer's cone is constructed of Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper. The combination of these materials provide increased power handling capability, exceptional low bass response and long lasting durability. By bonding a ABS/Acrylic parabolic dust cap of equivalent size to the cone body, a balanced geometrical structure is created. This system reduces piston flex and eliminates cone distortion.
- High Excursion Tall Profile Surround: A tall profile, high excursion Poly-ether-ester surround allows for maximum linear travel without reducing overall piston size giving you the highest SPL levels possible.
- High-Temp Voice Coils: The woofer uses a 2.5", 4-layer, high-temp, aluminum former or voice-coil with spun-lace Nomex reinforcement collars to provide excellent heat dissipation and SPL capabilities unlike many other plastic substitutes.
- Dual Linear Spider with Vented Spider Cavity: A compliant dual linear spider improves mechanical stability under high excursion, maintaining consistent excursion characteristics. This eliminates the need for a "break-in period." The vented spider cavity helps improve the woofer's overall heat dissipation.
- Double Stacked Magnet Motor Assembly: The stacked magnet assembly is used to create a powerful linear motor with increased excursion capability for superior bass output.
- Optimized Motor Magnetics: The Punch3 woofer uses an extended pole piece and bumped backplate design to optimize its performance.
- Venturi-Effect Cooling: The "Venturi-Effect" is created by gradually reducing the air-flow exhaust path area, which increases the air speed across the key thermal components of the speaker's motor parts maximizing cooling effectiveness. The benefit of the "Venturi-Effect" is the reduction of voice coil temperatures, substantially improving thermal dissipation, and improving overall reliability.
- Basket: The Rockford Punch3 woofer features a sturdy die-cast aluminum frame which adds rigidity and eliminates multiple acoustic resonances.
- Cast Aluminum Motor Cover: The woofer features a protective die-cast aluminum motor and magnet cover for improved heat dissipation.