About the Rockford Fosgate PM2T-S
If your boat's audio system isn't quite hitting the high notes like you want it to, the answer could be Rockford Fosgate's Punch Marine PM2T-S add-on tweeter kit. It's a great way to add the highs you want in just about any location you choose.
Aluminum dome tweeters
This complete kit features a pair of 1" aluminum dome tweeters that are designed for high output and outstanding accuracy. You'll also get an outboard 18dB/oct crossover pack that will filter out those unwanted frequencies and give you nothing but the crystal-clear sound you've been looking for.
The PM2T-S kit comes with everything you need for either flush-mount or flange-mount installation, and the entire kit is is designed for life on the water.
- two 1" aluminum dome tweeters
- flush or flange mounting options
- marine grade PEI rubber surround
- high-temperature Kapton voice coil former
- neodymium motor structure
- external 18dB/Oct audiophile grade high-pass crossover
- dual clamp tweeter mounting system
- horn-loading mounting flanges included
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- marine-grade construction
- power handling: 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 97 dB
- frequency range: 1,425-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PM2T-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 6" wire)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Flush mount outer cups
- 2 Outer gaskets
- 2 Flush mount inner cups
- 2 Inner gaskets
- 2 Trim rings
- 2 Horn loading flanges
- 2 O-Rings
- 2 Retainer brackets
- Two M4x25mm Stainless steel machine screws
- Eight 1-3/4" Stainless steel Allen head screws
- Eight 1" Stainless steel Allen head screws
- Six 3/8" Stainless steel Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
More details on the Rockford Fosgate PM2T-S
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
100 dB at 2.83 volts |
97 dB at 1 watt
|Frequency Response||1425 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||200|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 3/4|
CEA-2031 Compliant: Power handling conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning the tweeters have the capacity to handle their rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
Mounting: The 1" aluminum dome tweeters include two flush mounting options, dual clamps and horn loading flanges. The Discreet Dual Clamp (DDC) flush mount system provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the opening. The larger flange allows horn loading the tweeters. Depending on the mount used, the installed dimensions are:
Crossovers: The system includes two passive, 18 dB/octave high-pass crossover networks. Six inch input and output wires are attached. The terminals on the output wires mate to the terminals on the wires attached to the tweeters.
- Width: 4-1/4"
- Height: 1-9/16"
- Depth: 1-7/8"