About the Rockford Fosgate RFK10
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Your amp needs big power wires in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK10 amplifier power wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power to amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 30 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes the 10-gauge cable from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum power transfer.
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 10-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 10-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- ATC fuse holder and 25-amp fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK10
What's in the box:
- One 17' Power cable (10-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (has an in-line 25A ATC fuse/fuse holder and a ring terminal on the battery end)
- 3' Ground cable (10-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 20' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Ring terminal
- Plastic grommet
- 2 Plastic butt connectors
- Female quick slide connector
- 2 Spade connectors
- Black rubber boot
Rockford Fosgate RFK10 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK10
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and patch cables are sold separately.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 25-amp ATC-type fuse.
The Rockford Fosgate RFK10 replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked