About the Rockford Fosgate RFK4I
Rockford Fosgate wiring
Rockford Fosgate wiring
Your amp needs high-quality wiring in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK4i amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power and signal to your amplifier, including power cable, ground cable, and a stereo patch cable.
It's designed for amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 100 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes these cables from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
Note: This RFK4I wiring kit includes a patch cable for a 2-channel or mono amp — you'll need to add more cables and some speaker wire for multi-channel amps
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 4-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 4-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- one 20-foot twisted pair RCA patch cable
- MAXI fuse holder and 100-amp fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK4I
What's in the box:
- One 17' Power cable (4-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (has an in-line MAXI fuse holder and a ring terminal on the battery end)
- 100-amp MAXI fuse
- 3' Ground cable (4-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 16' Twisted pair RCA patch cord
- 20' Turn-on lead (18-gauge) in a blue jacket
- One 4-gauge crimp-on spade connector
- Black insulating boot
- One 18-gauge crimp-on spade connector
- Red insulating boot
- One crimp-on female 0.25" quick slide connector
- Ten 3" zip-ties
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 2 Plastic butt connectors
- Decal with model and serial numbers
Rockford Fosgate RFK4I reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK4I
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cable, turn-on lead, one pair of stereo RCA cables, and other accessories required to install one amplifier.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements. The included 4-gauge power and ground wires each have 1,862 copper strands.
- 4-Gauge Wire: 0.375" diameter
- Attached Ring Terminals:
- Width: 0.615"
- Inner Diameter: 0.335"
In-line Fuse Holder: A 100-amp MAXI-type fuse is included for the in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable.
Patch Cord: The included 16' RCA patch cables use a twisted pair design to improve noise rejection.
Accessories: The kit includes the following accessories, useful for amplifier installation:
- Crimp on ring terminal for 4-gauge wire and black insulating boot (0.725" width, 0.41" inner diameter)
- Crimp on spade terminal for 18-gauge wire and red insulating boot (0.3" width)
- 0.25" crimp on female quick slide for 18-gauge wire
- Two crimp connectors for splicing wires together
- Grommet for routing 4-gauge power wire through the firewall
- Wire ties for securing wires in the vehicle