About the Rockford Fosgate RFK4X
This wiring kit includes patch cables and speaker wire for a 2-channel or mono amp — you'll need to add cables and speaker wire for multi-channel amps
Your amp needs high quality wiring in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK4X amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power and signal to your amplifier and speakers, including power cable, patch cable, and speaker wire.
It's designed for amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 100 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes these cables from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 4-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 4-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- one 20-foot twisted pair RCA patch cable
- 30 feet of 16-gauge speaker wire
- MAXI fuse holder and 100-amp fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK4X
What's in the box:
- One 17' Power cable (4-gauge) in a red translucent jacket (has an in-line MAXI fuse holder and a ring terminal on the battery end)
- 100A MAXI fuse
- 3' Ground cable (4-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 16' Twisted pair RCA patch cord
- 30' of 16-AWG speaker wire
- 20' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- Ten 4" wire ties
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 5 Plastic butt connectors
- 6 Female quick slide connectors
- 5 Male quick slide connectors
- Eight 16-AWG Spade connectors
- 4 Blue rubber boots
- 4 Black rubber boots
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Rockford Fosgate RFK4X reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK4X
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cable, turn-on lead, one pair of stereo RCA cables, 30' length of 16-AWG speaker wire and other accessories required to install one amplifier.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 100-amp MAXI-type fuse.
Patch Cord: Twisted pair cable design is used for noise rejection, a split center pin helps secure the connections at both ends.
Speaker Wire: The amplifier kits comes supplied with high strand 16-AWG speaker wire for increased sound transfer.
The Rockford Fosgate RFK4X replaces these items
7 questions already asked