About the Rockford Fosgate RFK-HDRK
Upgrade the audio on your Road King
Upgrade the audio on your Road King
When it's time to get serious about the sound system on your Harley-Davidson Road King, Rockford Fosgate's RFK-HDRK amplifier installation kit is a great place to start.
With this kit, you can install Rockford Fosgate's TM400X4ad amplifier on a plate in the rear of the hard-shell bag lids on select 1998-2013 and 2014-up Road King models. You'll also get an amplifier wiring harness, an amp mounting carrier, saddlebag harness cutout templates, factory wiring integration harnesses, and a Bluetooth® audio module. And the wiring harness even includes extensions for lower fairing speakers, should you decide to add those to your Road King later.
You'll also get an amplifier wiring harness, an amp mounting carrier, saddlebag harness cutout templates, factory wiring integration harnesses, and a Bluetooth® audio module. And the wiring harness even includes extensions for lower fairing speakers, should you decide to add those to your Road King later.
The entire kit is designed for life on the road, with quality materials, rugged construction, and 100% oxygen free copper wiring.
Installation note: Some drilling and cutting will be required when you install this kit.
Note: Aftermarket speakers and amplifier sold separately.
- amp installation kit for select 1998-2013 and 2014-up Harley-Davidson Road King models with hardshell bag lids
- includes amplifier wiring harness, an amp mounting carrier, saddlebag harness cutout templates, and factory wiring integration harnesses
- included Bluetooth audio module streams music into the amp
- works with Rockford Fosgate Power TM400X4ad amplifier (sold separately)
- prewired harnesses for easy installation
- includes front speaker harness for adding speakers later
- 8-gauge amplifier power-ground wire
- 16-gauge speaker wire
- 60-amp fuse
- oxygen-free copper wiring
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFK-HDRK
What's in the box:
- 54" Amp/Bluetooth wire harness with C1 saddle-bag connector and attached Bluetooth audio module (3M adhesive backing)
- 4' Power/ground/speaker harness with inline 40A ATO fuse
- 2 T-Harnesses with 11" turn-on wire ('98-'13 & 2014+ Road King)
- Amplifier mounting plate (attached 3M adhesive strips on bottom)
- Amplifier top cover
- 2 Drilling templates ('98-'13 & 2014+ Road King)
- 45mm Hole saw (attached 1/4" drill bit)
- 1/8" Drill bit
- 1 Wire clamp
- Two 10mm machine screws
- Two 6mm machine screws
- 2 Flat washers
- Twelve 7.5" wire ties
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFK-HDRK
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate RFK-HDRK is a complete wiring and mounting kit for installing a Rockford Fosgate TM400X4AD powersports & marine amplifier (sold separately) inside the saddlebags of select 1998-2013 and 2014-up Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycles. The included amplifier mounting bracket and installation templates let you mount your 4-channel amplifier while retaining as much interior bag space as possible.
Note: Some drilling will be required for installing the RFK-HDRK amplifier installation kit.
Compatibility: The Rockford Fosgate RFK-HDRK is designed specifically for use with 1998-2013 and 2014-up Harley-Davidson Road King (FLHR) motorcycles with Hardshell Bag Lids.
Bluetooth Audio: The RFK-HDRK includes a pre-attached Bluetooth audio module with activation button that can be mounted near your handle-bars for easy access. The Bluetooth module lets you stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled phone or device.
Note: Bluetooth hands-free phone calls are not supported.
Wiring: The included pre-configured wiring harnesses are designed for "plug-and-play" installation of your Rockford Fosgate TM400X4AD amplifier. All wire is made with 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) that meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements.
CEA-2015: Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard, providing the exact amount of copper needed for a specific wire diameter or gauge.