About the Rockford Fosgate RFRZ-PMXWH1
Install a receiver in your RZR
You'll use this wiring harness to install a Rockford Fosgate PMX Series receiver in select Polaris RZR models. Made for non-amplified installations, it includes the power and ground harness you'll need for the radio, plus the front speaker wiring harness.
- install a Rockford Fosgate receiver in select Polaris RZR models
- includes power, ground, and speaker wire
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFRZ-PMXWH1
What's in the box:
- 6' Power/speaker harness
- 3 Wire-ties
- 3 Plastic grommets
- Installation Guide
Rockford Fosgate RFRZ-PMXWH1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFRZ-PMXWH1
Polariz RZR/PMX Power & Speaker Harness: The RFRZ-PMXWH1 wire harness is for use when installing a Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 marine source unit (575PMX2, sold separately) in select Polaris RZR vehicles (for non-amplifier installations). It includes the power/ground harness for the radio, as well as the front speaker wiring harness.
Plug-&-Play Connections: This plug-&-play harness replaces the PMX-2 digital marine source unit's standard wiring harness and provides direct molex-type connection to the PMX-2, quick slide terminals to connect Rockford's RM1652 or PM2652 speakers (sold separately), and ring terminals to attach the power wire to the battery and ground wire to your ATV's metal chassis. The harness also includes rear speaker wire leads if you choose to add rear speakers (sold separately) to the system.
Compatibility: The RFRZ-PMXWH1 wire harness is specifically designed for the following 2014-2016 Polaris RZR model ATVs.
|Polaris||RZR XP4 Turbo||2016|
|RZR XP Turbo||2016|
|RZR XP4 1000||2014-2016|
|RZR XP 1000||2014-2016|
|RZR S 900||2015*-2016*|
|RZR 4 900||2015*-2016*|
|RZR 900 XC||2015-2016|
- All models will also require the the RFRZ-PMX2DK dash kit (575RFRZ2DK, sold separately).
- *For RZR S 900 and RZR 4 900 model installations, the additional purchase of the RZR 1000 center pocket is required to facilitate the proper mounting of the dash kit and PMX series source unit. Part #5439789-070 (Panel, double-din, black) is available at your local Polaris dealer.