About the Rockford Fosgate PEQ
Rockford Fosgate amplifiers feature Punch EQ, a variable frequency boost that helps to overcome your car's natural acoustical shortcomings. This PEQ wired remote control plugs into all the latest model (2007) Punch and Power Series amplifiers, allowing you to adjust the boost from your dash so that your music can be heard clearly in your car's listening environment.
Mounting instructions and hardware are included, so you can install your remote within easy reach. Dial in the punch when you want it, and dial it out when you don't.
- remote Punch EQ for 2007-up Rockford Fosgate Punch and Power Series amplifiers
- 16-1/2' remote cable and mounting hardware included
- dimensions: 1-7/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PEQ
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate PEQ owner's manual
- Rockford Punch EQ remote module
- 16.5' remote cable with RJ-45 connectors on each end
- LED with attached 8" power/ground harness
- Additional remote front panel
- Mounting bracket
- 2 Mounting screws
- Flat washer
- Punch EQ Remote Install instructions
Rockford Fosgate PEQ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Rockford Fosgate PEQ
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch EQ wired remote is an equalizer for your amplifier's bass and treble that can be mounted anywhere in your vehicle. This remote control will automatically over-ride your amplifiers on-board EQ settings and deliver up to 3x the bass and/or treble with the turn of its rotary knob.
Compatibility: The Rockford Punch EQ is for use only with 2007-up Rockford Fosgate amplifiers (Power and Punch series) with the Remote Punch EQ port. .
On-Board Equalizer: The Punch EQ wired remote features an onboard equalizer with up to +18dB at 45Hz and/or up to +12db boost at 12kHz. The Punch EQ works along with the crossover switches on your compatible Rockford amplifier. When the crossover is set to low-pass, the Punch EQ acts as a variable bass boost; 0-18 dB at 45 Hz. When the crossover is set to high-pass, the Punch EQ acts as variable treble boost, 0-12 dB at 12 kHz. When the crossover is set to all-pass, both the bass and treble boost circuits are active.
Note: On the 4-channel amplifiers, the Punch EQ controls only the rear channels.
LED: The Punch EQ features an built-in LED that lights up when your Rockford amplifier is powered on. The unit also comes supplied with an external LED that can be mounted in a separate location up to 8" from the Punch EQ.
Connection: An RJ-45 jack is located on the rear of the Punch EQ. The Punch EQ comes supplied with a 16.5' remote cable that is ran through your vehicle and connected from the Punch EQ to the RJ-45 jack on your compatible Rockford amplifier. Once you install the remote Punch EQ, the rear Punch EQ control on your Rockford amplifier is disabled, and replaced completely by the remote.
Installation: The Punch EQ comes supplied with cables and mounting hardware for installation. The wired remote can be mounted in a variety of ways.
- Outside the Panel Install: In this installation the Punch EQ is surface mounted with its housing intact by the supplied metal mounting bracket and two mounting screws.
- Panel Install: In this installation the Punch EQ's housing is disassembled and the module is flush mounted in the dash. The remote module is installed from the backside of the panel. The unit's rotary knob extends out approximately 0.5" from the dash.
- Panel Install-Separated LED Placement: In this installation the Punch EQ's housing is disassembled as well as the internal LED. The built-in LED is removed and replaced by the external LED and can be mounted approximately to 6" away from the Punch EQ. Both the wired remote module and wired external LED are installed from the backside of the panel and flush mounted in the dash. The unit's rotary knob extends out approximately 0.5" from the dash.
18 questions already asked
This remote works great as long as u have any of the 2007 amps. It was great having it n the front so if u want more bass or less bass u can tune it for what u are listening to. it sure beats getting out and haveing to adjust ur amp.
Phillip from kansas